Chapter 18

Danielle's p.o.v.

I watched as Liam messed around with his food, eyes trained only to his cold mashed Potato's. the only noise was the scratching of his fork against the glass plate, the noise scratching at my ear drums causing me to wince every few seconds. the silence was slowly eating me alive when finally I had enough.

"Liam." I whispered.

Silence.

"Liam." I said a bit louder.

He lifted his head with a slight nod of acknowledgement, letting me know to continue. And I did so even though he'd pay little attention, his thoughts much more heavy then my own words at the moment.

"What's wrong?"

He shrugged his shoulders, continuing to scratch at his plate.

"LIAM." I uttered, slowly becoming annoyed.

"WHAT??? CAN'T YOU SEE IM IN NO MOOD, FUCK. JUST LEAVE ME BE WOMAN!"

I shrunk down in my seat as his words boomed throughout my head, echoing over and over again. He sat back down in his seat, veins in his neck erect from anger. His hands were now balled into fists. I quietly picked up my plate, dumping the remains in trash, putting the plate in the sink. With one look back at Liam I walked up the stairs, Alone. Got into bed, alone. And fell asleep, alone.

I was woken up by the other side of the bed sinking in, causing me to fall into the other persons arms, which then gladly slung an arm over my body. I felt Liam's breath on my neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm just going through some stuff, with the band and management, there is another tour coming up. It's just a lot of stress and I took it out on you."

I hesitantly placed my hand over his. "It's okay."

"Liam."

"Mm."

"I know."

"Know what?"

"That you love her."

"Who..?"

"Aliza.."

He was silent for seconds. minutes. hours. It felt like, until he finally spoke up.

"I know."

With shaky hands I buried my head into his chest, letting no tears fall. It wasn't the time or place. Nt anther word was uttered that night, not between us. It was silence. It was peaceful. It was how I liked it. It was how it was, just for tonight. My last night, just being me.

***************

A/N this is my favorite chapter yet. I really like this one because its in Danielle's point of view. But. I don't like how stories make the girlfriends out to be evil and bitchy, so I made her out to be exactly how I thought of her. Well you know the drill fan me if you haven't :) comment and vote. OH AND OMG I HAVE A SURPRISE ARE YOU READY OMG OKAY OKAY OKAY SO I STARTED A NEW STORYYYYY!!!!! ITS CALLED NIALL AND LEO AND IDK WHAT I THINK OF IT YET BUT IT'S GOING TO BE CUTE AND OMG NIALLS GOING TO BE KINDA PUNK IN THIS AND WOW I SOUND LIKE A WHITE GIRL. SO PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE CHECK UT OUT FOR MEEEEHHHH! OH AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER IF YOU HAVEN'T 5EverYoung_Jade IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU ALL!! I LOVE YOUU xxxxx -jade

CAN YOU ASK ME QUESTIONS ON MY TWITTER AND HERE TOO? I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER PLEASE BE MY FRIEND IM DESPERATE. 😩😫😓

OH AND THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE OF THE GIRL IS HOW I IMAGINE ALIZA TO LOOK EXCEPT WITH LIKE BLACK HAIR BUT YEAR THERE YA GO THAT'S MY ALIZA.