Chapter 30

Chapter 30

*a year later*

I sighed as I heard a knock on the door, getting up from my comfortable position on the couch pressing my ear against the door.

"Who is it?"

"Your prince!"

"Oh, Ethan is that you?"

I giggled as I heard the male voice huff, before speaking again.

"Ha ha, very funny. Now open up, it's getting cold."

"Now what makes you think that I'm going to just go ahead and open the door to some stranger?"

"I brought food."

My eyes widened as I pulled the door opened, seeing Liam's figure leaning against the door smirking.

"Show me the evidence."

I watched skeptically as he held up the take out bags.

"Ohh Chinese, what's the occasion?"

I watched as he carefully set it down on the table, before turning to me. "What, there needs to be a special occasion for me to buy my beautiful girlfriend food?"

"No, Ofcourse not. All food is accepted with open arms."

"And lips?" He questioned with an arched eyebrow, before walking over and pressing a quick peck to my lips.

"Let's eat!" He chanted before pulled me to the couch, along with the food.

*

"Thanks for the food." I smiled before turning to get up, before I was pulled back down.

I looked down as Liam, as he pulled two fortune cookies out of the bag, handing one to me.

"What if I don't want a fortune cookie?"

"Well you don't really have a choice.."

"Oh.. Why exactly?"

"It's a surprise."

I looked up at his grinning face, before letting a sigh out through my lips.

"Your all full of surprises now aren't you mr. Payne."

"Yeah yeah.. Now eat the cookie."

I laughed slightly at his enthusiasm, going to crack open the cookie.

"You know what, I honestly don't know what's with you. But if a bomb or a bug come out of this your going to be sing-"

my eyes widened as a shiny piece of silver fell out of the cookie, into my lap. My lips parted as I picked it up, Turing to Liam whose face stayed emotionless.

"Is- is this what I think it is?"

He nodded swiftly, before fiddling with his hands. "Will you marry me, Aliza huber?"

His face stayed emotionless, obviously nervous as his gaze stayed glued to mine.

"Yes Liam. Ofcourse I will."

THE END

**

Okay yeah that's the end of I do, now the epilogue will be posted in a bit and we'll decide what to do from their. I have to be honest with you when I say I only put Ethan in the book for that reason, along with making Aliza and Liam official. Yeah, that joke was worth it though. It was completely, worth it.

Okay 400 votes pleaaaasseee

At least 50 comments

And 20 more fans because goaaalllsss..