Chapter 21

Aliza's pov

I sighed as I wrapped a protective arm around Louis as Eleanor waved her last teary goodbye our way. I was half asleep considering I was woken up at 4 am to bring Eleanor to the airport and see her off. We got here and hour earlier so Lou and el had a good hour to cry on top of each other and share a good snog. I regretted announcing my displeasure of being the third wheel as I had been dragged into their sob session.

"It's alright Hun, she'll be back before you know it."

"But it's 18 months Aliza. This is horrible."

"Lou, your going on tour soon, so just think of it like.. Tour."

"But I'm leaving in two weeks, those two weeks should've been spent with her. What if she falls In love with someone else, what if she doesn't want me anymore."

"Jesus you sound exactly like her right now, you have no clue. She does this every time you leave for tour."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"..promise..?"

I held out my pinky as he locked his larger one with mine.

"So how long is this tour?" I questioned.

His face held an empty expression. " a month or two. Not that long."

"I'm gonna be all alone." I groaned.

He sighed slightly before tipping my chin with his finger. "Just ring me doll, I'm here."

I smiled thankfully as he pulled me to my feet, taking my hand as we descended the airport.

"Hey!"

I looked over to see men surrounding the gates, yelling, flashing cameras as bright as the sun. Fucking paps.

"Hey gay boy, you got a new beard now?"

"How do you think harry'll feel 'bout this?!"

"Oh sloppy seconds! I see you can't get no new meat eh?!"

I watched as Louis face turned red as he gripped my hand tighter, pulling me to the car.

"I can't do this anymore Liz. I love my Job, but honestly it's like I can't be happy. It's not even the music I hear about anymore. It's about me and Harry, everywhere I go. I'm always called 'gay' and it hurts so much. I just wish they could see I'm happy. And people, fans, paps, the media they just see what they want to. They need a story, so they take me and my best mates friendship and turn it upside down and insist they know what's best for me. They think they have the say to determine who I like and who I date. I'm happy with el, that's my choice. If I wanna be gay, and like boys, so be it! But that's my choice, not anyone else's. and my choice is to be happy!"

I watched silently as his lips parted at his words, his pain. His truth.

"For once. I want everyone to let me be.. Happy. But I won't ever be, and they will never let me."

I pressed him into a hug. He needed this, he needed someone.

*

I smiled as Louis gripped my hand, giving me a slight grin.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being my friend."

"Ofcourse Lou. I'll always be."

I closed the door as I plopped myself down on the couch when my phone buzzed.

Liam

Hi

Aliza

Hey.

Liam

I broke up with Danielle

Aliza

Liam why? Please don't tell me it's because of me.

Liam

I'd be lying if I said you weren't one of the reasons.

Aliza

Oh

Liam

I love you

Aliza

No Liam please don't you can't love me

I waited there for a response when I heard the door bell ring throughout the house, it was so loud in the silence I'm surprised it didn't wake Louis. Or maybe it was just me. I slowly got up, opening this door.

"Too late." Liam spoke in a hushed tone before pressing his lips to mine, gripping the back of my neck with his hands.

I loved this feeling, buzzing. I need it, I don't know. I didn't feel so alone, I didn't feel so ..gone. This was a feeling, I didn't want to forget. This was my.. Heart? Head? It was something. It sure was.. Different.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N okay so this is my favorite chapter I'm crying and eating pizza. Seriously I'm whipping tears with one and eating pizza with the other. Okay so your probably wondering where Eleanor has gone off too, well.. She's off to a collage, like classes in the US. yup US represents . I'll mention more of this in the next chapter. But yeah, hopefully this is what you wanted. Oh follow my twitter bees. Sexies. Ha ha ha just laughing the pain away.

IIAM IS SINGLE THE TEN INCH IS SINGLE. sorry that was highly inappropriate referring to Liam, as ten inch. Well what's said is said can't take it back now. Oh and single Danielle makes me uncomfortable. HAVE YOU SEEN NARRY ON STAGE????? FORGET NARRY HAVE YOU SEEN HARRY LATLEY?? FEEDING ZAYN HIS CANDY THONG ACTING ALL... UHM.. ACTING ALL.. HARRY. AND HE WAS TWERKING AGINST A WALL WHILE I CRIED BECASE NO ONE GOT A VIDEO LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU HAD ONE JOB . IT WAS HARRY, AN FOREIN WHITE BOY. 19. TEEN SENSATION. TWERKING. Follow my twitter 5EverYoung_Jade I love you 5 ever babe it says it in my username. Oh and if your still reading this, 50 comments and 330 votes? Possible 10 more fans? Oh and who wants to play 50 questions 'cause I have no life so comment any question. Here, on my message board. In my inbox. On my tumblr on my twitter wherever you can reach me. Oh and one more thing I got a phone call saying they were bombing our town so my mom called the police and started crying and the policeman had to come to my house and sit there for an hour explaining to my mother how they weren't "bombing" our town, they were just spraying bug spray. Okay love you.