chapter#2

"Well explain to me what happened because if there was cameras in there. I would have played the clip but seems like your eyes are the camera. You guys better have a good explanation."

"He looked directly at Luke."

"Luke you are always in trouble with someone. You young lady your new already into trouble. I expected better from you seems as if your record is clear but you had one suspension for 3days playing around and hurting someone. Luke turned to me raising his eyebrows. What it was an accident I explained. "

"Go on explain your story."

"Okay sooo..... I came in class while you were talking to mrs.Davis."

Uhoh im gonna get blamed for it.
I thought.

"Me and her I don't know her name were just playing around. Its called acting sir and I think you took it seriously. "

Mr.walter thinking and then after a few seconds he broke the silence.
"Well then Adassa that is your name right."

"Yes sir it is." I replied back to him.

"Explain to me why you guys decided to do that." Luke looked at me as if we were both doomed sooo he put his head inside of his arms. But little did he know that I already planned an excuse. Thats just me I always plan an excuse in my head before I get in trouble. Most of the time I slides through because of my wonderful acting.

"Well you see sir when luke came into the classroom he was talking to his friends and then he asked me if I can help him with his acting skills but I dont know why.  Then you came in."

Mr.walter took a few seconds to respond back.
"I understand but why did you guys do this during math. Mrs. Davis said we could talk quietly. That part about mrs.Davis telling us we could talk was true.

"Okay then im not sure if I could past this because you both are great actors but the key word you said was quietly Luke. Luke looked like he was about to give up but I spoke up.

"That actually was the only way to make the class quiet with a little teen drama argument. The class was loud and there was no way to make them quiet soooo...... yeh."

Mr.walter looked at me and then at Luke.

Luckily luke didn't have that worried look any more or he would have gave us away.

"I can assure you sir that nothing bad was gonna happen even if we were serious. I said in an assuring tone. When mr.walter looked away I turned to look and winked at Luke.

Luke looked at me then smiled like literally smiled. Not no side smirks boys be giving girls when they flirt but a beautiful smile. On top of that he had dimples almost like mine. Then I realized how cute he was waaaaayyyyy........ cuter than Derek. I smiled back at him.
"You know you have a beautiful smile. You dont even need dimples." Luke spoke.

"Thanks I was thinking the same thing about your smile." I replied back. We looked into each other eyes. I looked away and he was still staring at me. I haven't even realized the principle was right there until
he popped his head up and said "what are you two up to" he gave us the suspicious look.

Luke and I looked at each other.

"Mr.walter we need you in the library right now."

"Alright mrs. Huggins (the library teacher) ill be there."

"You kids are free to go have a fantastic year."

Thank you luke and I said at the same time.

"You kids are something special.
I call it when y'all get married."
Yeah Adassa you just never know luke winked. "Ewwww....... just stop please!!!!"

"Im gonna leave right now. Heres your pass for both of you. Adassa I trust you with the pass.
Once he left.
Luke and I burst into laughter.

"I can't believe h-"

"Shhhhhh.... theres a camera luke wispered in my ear.

We both walked out of the office heading to class.

I suddenly remembered what he did to my friend I just can't with him. Should I ask him why he did that or not.

"Lu-Adas. "

Well that was weird we both said each other names.

"You can speak! I said."

"No you first."

"Boy dont play im not doing that no you hang up first crap so why dont you just speak first!!"

It really got on my nerves when people did that. All that lovey dovey stuff.

"Welll ummm..... look im sorry for what happened in the class. I know you heard people say im bad and you believe them especially now that you seen what I did."

"First of all Luke dont just apologize to me apologize to Rosetta my friend. Second of all I don't really believe what I hear. I have to see it to believe in certain situations. In this case I gotta see. Third of all yeh in a way it made me believe them. But I haven't seen the bad things people mentioned about. What we had in the classroom was an argument. Sooooo...... im sorry for calling you badboy. I just got angry. When I get mad I don't even realize things I say or do.
I didn't even realize you were reeally cute the cutes guy I ever seen. But you still gotta explain to me why you did that to her face to face."

The bell rung which meant 3rd period was over and time for LUNCH!!!!

During lunch I told Debby and Lina what happened earlier this morning and Also the incident after the office.

I finished up saying,
"Soo rose hes gonna explain why he did that to you. I don't know what excuse he has but we have to still forgive him."

"Oh okay". Rose replied

"Adassa I didn't know you lie you bad girl!!You used your talent to lie on top of that. What would mommy and daddy say."

"Nothing cause were gonna forget about it and pretend nothing happened. "

"Adassa you know I see you lie to me all the time. But I know you hate lying. Said debby.I do hate lying it just sneaks up behind you and kidnaps you for a temporary time."

"I would never snitch on you." Debby said sniffing.

"Are you all right?" I asked concerned

"Yeh its just my- my baby she-shes growing up oh my gosh."

"Its okay debby mine is too." Lina explained.

Rose and I looked at each other and then started laughing.

"People probably think yall crazy. Rose explain. Who are y'all to call us babies?" Did we come out of your stomach." I asked.

"No, but you came out of my heart" lina and debby replied back.

"We killed it right there Debby." Linda said giving Debby a fist pump. Rose and I both shook our head over there childish behavior.

This was a not so bad of a start at this school I hope it stays like this. Or even gets better.