chapter#3

Everyone was chatting away in the cafeteria and i kinda felt bored. When im bored I stare at the time or daydream. When I looked at the time I realized lunch barely started we had 30minutes left of lunch. Ugh...... I already finished my food in only 2minutes that I prepared for myself at home. Yes I eat alot and no im not fat. I just love food!!

I just started daydreaming and then a girl walked into the cafeteria like she know it all and she owns the place. Right there I knew it was about to be some lets just say drama.

"Omg its Katy ms.Popular" rose said.

"Well I can see that rose she walked up in here like she owns the place and knows it all."I replied back.

I watched as katy sat with her friends and winked at luke, and then at derek.

"Is she flirting with them?" I asked in a disgusted tone.

"Yes she is." Debby said.

"They donr even care soooo...... why does she even try? Said lina.

"Look at their reaction it is sooo... hilarious!!!! I shouted out. Luckily no one was paying attention and the cafeteria is full of chatters.

Luke and Derek were sitting next to each other I think they are brothers because they looked alike. Luke of course is wayyy..... cuter. Derek looked at her in digust while Luke just rolled his eyes as if he was annoyed.

Katy just pouted like a dog and her so called "friends" justed comforted her.

I was looking down at the table and when I looked up and around I saw Katy staring at me but why? It seems as if she was jealous and gave me the worst stank look ever.

"Hey Dassa, Katy is giving you that stank look." Debby said laughing the rest of us stated laughing along.

"For real like what did I do. I hate it when people stare at me!" I yelled stopping my laughter.

Katy kept shooting me glanced soo.... every time she looked away I could see her eyes landind on Derek and Luke.

I looked at both of them and Luke wispered into Derek's ears.

Then they both looked at me.

"Are y'all having some type of staring contest.?" Linda asked.

"Not really im not in it they just staring at me." I said.

Luke wisperd something again to derek and they both looked at me.

Derek smirked at me and winked while Luke smiled at me and winked.

I seen Derek's eyes get dark.

"Ummmmm...... guys did you see that hes lusting after me ewwwww.......!!!!! I said

"Please no drama this year at least every year is something."

"Well Adassa baby its gonna happen what do you expect its school full of jealous people and lustful boys."debby said to me.

" This is like a movie, the cutest boys in school are lusting after the new girl but she gets all the males attention cause shes beautiful and now miss popular is jealous of that new girl because shes not only pretty but caught her 2 crushes eyes."

"You summarized it to the T rose!!" Linda said.

I couldn't help bur laugh and when I looked up I saw Katy and her squad come up to me. She was staring directly at me ignoring everyone else and she had a smile on her face.
"This is like a movie for real the Popular girl has a fake smile on her face and she heads towards the new girl." I said and they all nodded in agreement.