#22 special date

Its been two weeks since mom was on her business trip.

Lately we have been cuddling and watching movies. Sometimes going out for a ride.

He's taking me on a special date.
I can't wait.

Im wearing a cute flowerly looking shirt with some dark jeans and some brown flats. I paint my nails a peachy pink looking color, I put on a necklace. I also bring my cream zebra striped purse. And I wear a square ring.
Pic on top.

Once we got off his bike I recognized it was the beautiful medow I sung at. He takes out a food basket.

He took me further into the woods.
I stayed close behind because of danger.
But not too close because you never know people can turn on you.
But I trust him.

We walked hand in hand and once we stopped I could see the sunset it was like an open part.
It was a beautiful part of the small woods.

"Did you know that the schools woods leads to here? They scare kids and tell them that the other side has all types of crazy scary things. So last year I was of course new to all of this no one warned me about the place so I wondered around the school. I came to the woods and going through the other side was kinda creepy I must admit. So anyway when I wondered all around here I realized im stuck. The woods is kinda small but easy to get lost.
Then I found my way to where we just came from so I went back into the woods and found this place. Everyday I come here no one knows I come here. Now you do. So when I was finish taking this all in I went back and foind my way to a street which is back where we came from again. I had two options go back and find my way to the school or go from there. I wanted so much to go back but I picked the smarter way because lunch was almost over. When I got back to school I was about fifteen minutes late. I got detention. After detention I came back here. To watch the sunset sometimes it at night.
This place is like a home to me."

"Wow."I wispered that was alot to take in.

The sun is now setting and I have never seen it so..... red. Thats kinda a lie but its been a while.

"This is so..... beautiful." Not as beautiful as you though.

"Thank you." I answer.

"You heard that?" He ask

"Yes, yes I did. Your bad at keeping your thoughts in."

The sun Is about gone by now.

We both are eating sandwiches and snacks.

"Sh..... I hear something." He says

"Oh my gosh Is it a wild animal I'll get the stick."

I soon hear a branch crack.

I scream in a high pitch voice while I swat everywhere.

Soon I hit something and keep hitting and screaming.

"OUCH!!!!stop it damn."

"Oh my gosh luke im so sorry lukey boo please answer ME!!!! oh my gosh!!!"

Suddenly I feel my waist being pulled and my back hit a firm chest softly.

"I think you should stop screaming and hitting me before you call other animals."

"Other animals?"

I turn around and see fireflies.

"Oh my gosh ew... if they crawl on my skin it will feel so weird."

"Relax."he says so calming.

He stands in front of me and about thounsands of them surround us.

The veiw is so beautiful.

One come in my nose.

"Ew.." I screech and swat it away almost killing it.

"Don't kill the poor things its ok just let them. Besides they are attracted to beauty." He winks.

Another one comes on my nose. I feel so weird as it crawls on my.

Luke starts rubbing my arms and I feel kinda better with him next to me.

"I can't resist swatting them away. I hate when creeping things this crawl or are next to me.
Im not scared it just feels weird just like a hand crawls on you skin slowly."

He stays quiet. Then alot of them get on me.
Thats it im gonna go crazy.

I start sreeching and running off to where I think we came from.

When Im next to his motorcycle I hear footsteps coming closer.

Then I hear luke laughing.

"Oh be quite."

"Yo..you should h...ha..have seen your."

"Speak english." I hate when people talk while laughing at me.

"2years later." I say in a spongebob robotic voice.

He laughs again. But I start laughing with him. I cry because I can't stop and my stomach hurts.

When we calm down he says.

"Lets go, its getting kinda late."

I just nod my head.

When we settle down we cuddle up in his room and watch movies while eating. I wanted to sleep but this movie is making me fight my sleep. I watched lion king1/2 before its just movies I can't sleep through.

When the movie finish. We start talking he sets the popcorn on the table in his room.

We lay there cuddled up talking about movies we watched the sad, funny and exciting parts and what gets us angry. I tell him how my mom throws stuff at the tv on movie might when she is mad. Me and debby run into my room and watch our own movie while her spoiled behind gets another tv from our rich grandparents. When my dad was around he would come along with us. Those were the happy days.

I soon find my self closing my eyes and asleep.

I hear luke say. "Night beautiful."

"Goodnight lukey boo." I say rubbing my eyes.

He chuckles kiss my lips and pull me close to him.