chapter#8

"Luke!" I said surprised turning my music off.

He was shirtless my gosh he is sexy!!

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I was here to workout but then I seen you training and I saw how you knocked the bag off the floor and it had holes in them. Then I went to my room I just bought 2 months ago. I finished up but then I saw a guy leave your room. Im guessing hes your brother. Then I saw you dancing. Soo I had to stay and watch and I gotta say you have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard and the way you dance its like you have an ear for music because you move with the music."

"Thank you I guess."

"Why didn't you do that with the project assignment? You sounded nervous and your lucky she rescheduled it around the end of the year."

Mrs.davis rescheduled the "show your talent" thing at least I think that is what it was called.

"I know its just I grew stage fright over the years of middle school."
I said looking down.

"How about I help you with that?"

"Aww luke thats sweet but no thanks."

"No I want to come on please."
Why is he so happy right now and willing to help me MEEE!!!! Out of all people. Did he get laid is he drunk.

"Okay tell ya what we could play a game."

"Nice try luke but no thanks im good." I said picking my phone up and picking my bag up."

"So your the creep that was watching me huh."

He looked away and then said. "Hey wanna go somewhere with me?"

"No, I barely know you."

"You can get to know me." he said changing the subject. Wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hey don't try to change the subject about you being creeping. Im really not that attractive."

"Yes you are, are you kidding me your sexy as fuck. Your the first girl that don't think shes attractive. Which it turns me on and it makes you even more attractive."

"Ummm...... okay then Im just gonna go." I walked towards the door but then he turned me around and grabbed me by my waist we were like 7inches away I think I don't know im not a measurement stick. Then he said.

"Sorry I didn't mean to say that to you my gosh I probably got you angry. Listen im not like derek okay I don't want to end up like him. Did you know that you left him with a busted lip crack nose and a black eye. That is gone now. Im freaking scared I don't wanna end up like him."

I just looked away from him because I knew the way we were positioned was uncomfortable well at least to be.

Then I heard his heart beat loud and clear. I turned around to ask him why is his heart beat that loud and why he stopped then I realized he knew the way we were positioned was too close. Then I looked into his eyes I wasn't lost in his eyes but I was somewhere and I knowhere. I just don't know the feeling. My heart soon started beating loud it was like two heart beats made in one. But I just met him. I'm so confused I never had this feeling before. All the uncomfortable feeling went away.

LUKES P.O.V

When I stopped talking I realized the posistion we were in. I was about to let go but my heart started beating louder. I love her eyes it shines like gold its beautiful and unique it looks dark brown but changes to like brown and gold beautiful just beautiful.

I looked into her eyes and I wasn't lost I knew I was in love. This nevee happened before. Right now I would have probably been kissing her body.

I never kissed someone with love but with hunger and it always ended up with a makeout. I've always wanted to just keep it plain, simple, sweet and loveable.

She probably been through this process because the way she looks its just I can't explain.

Maybe not because before, she looked uncomfortable and now she looks lost and confused in my eyes.

I felt the urge to kiss her so I moved my head closer to hers.

My eyes were locked on her eyes.
When I want to kiss a girl I don't look at her lips.

I look into her eyes and catch them by surprise.(LOL THAT RHYMES)

She moved closer to mine.
Then she looked down and said.

"I gotta go bye luke."

"Bye adassa."

I wanted her back in my arms.

I wispered "Baby come back I need you in my arms. I need to kiss you." Yeah im weird.

ADASSAS P.O.V

Luke moved his head closer to mine.

Why does he want to kiss me?

I moved my head closer to his.
Why did I do that? Then I looked down.

"I have to go. Bye luke."

"Bye adassa."

I could kinda here him say.

"Baby come back, I need you in my arms."

Then I heard him say "I need to kiss you."

Omg this boy is something else.

"Seriously, luke?"  He then turned around like nothing happened. So I just continued walking out of the gym.