chapter#4

Ugh so much has happened and were halfway through school. I can't wait to lay on my bed.

I pray that the principle doesn't find out what happened. Who am I kidding? Katy shes the principles daughter. Spoiled and rich there is a 95percent chance shes gonna snitch and add lies to it. Plus the rumors oh no ugh!!

At least I have 5percent chance of faith I just have to believe. Think happy thoughts. Thats gonna be easy because im about to have music my favorite subject!! Then math is my second favorite but im to frustrated because math can get tiring depends on what you do.

Rose and I met in the classroom and when I sat down I saw Katy. She was sitting in the middle of the class. Rose and I decided we should sit in the front.

"Oh my GOSH!! Im so... excited." I wisper to Rose.

"I know right me too." She wisper back.

There was 5minutes left till the bell ring so I decided to talk to mrs.Davis.

"Excuse me mrs.Davis, can I please ask you a question?"

"Yes dear."

"I was wondering if you are a math teacher then how come you are also a music teacher. "

"Well..... I shouldn't tell you this but I must not keep a secret from my BFF..."
"Oh mrs.Davis you too... HILARIOUS!"

"How is that funny,you are my BFF right?"she asks

"Right, ok you can go on to what you were saying." I said chocking off of laughter while Rose was doing the same.

"Okay sooo I switch periods. For 1st, 2nd,3rd I am an advanced math teacher, well actually 3rd is lunch/ free our for everyone but you already know that and for 4th, 5th,and 6th are music. All types band, singing and dancing which you already know that. Well actually 5th is drama."

"What about 7th period?" Rose asks.
"Planning,but I just go home and plan because my husband goes to work around that time." Mrs.davis said in a cheerful tone.

We didn't ask for all that. Mrs.Davis sometimes she gives too much information I don't need to know about her husband's work life.

3minutes left till the bell rung I looked around the room. It was pretty big if there weren't so many rooms it would look bigger and inside the rooms were big. About 50 people could fit in each room without people feeling claustrophobic.

The door opened and I heard 2 familiar laughs come into the classroom I turned to see it was Debby and Lily.

"Hey gurlls"said lily

"Hey lily" rose said.

Both sat in front of us since the table was in groups of four.

In the last minute when the bell rung and the door was about to close there was a gang of guys coming into the classroom. It looked about 6 of them.

But girls overpower them. Even though there were already 10 boys sitting in the class.

Counting me, my cousin, friends and the other girls there were 27 of us.

"Almost 50 kids 43 in total." I wispered to my group.

I looked up to see Luke
Away from his gang.

I realized he didn't really sit with friends only derek his brother and Victor his best friend people say they new each other since pre-k.

A memory in my mind popped up once I said pre-k, but it went away fast as if it didn't want me to remember yet. What is it with that memory. I felt eager and anxious to know.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Katy smile at me.

Is she playing a trick on me. She gave me a real smile and she had an apologetic smile and her eyes BEGGING me to forgive her. I know how to act and trust me she is serious with this. But I'm not sure if I could trust her.

I mouthed to her we'll talk after school.

She nodded I decide to watch if she would do an evil smirk but she didn't. She didn't even notice I was staring but you never know. I have to see what she has to say.

"Hey Rose, does the cafeteria have cameras.?" I asked
I thought she was gonna say yes because every school has a camera.

"No, because you see that little gang of 5 and luke is not in it, they was gonna beat someone up so... they broke all the cameras and only debby, lina,and I know about that beside them and Luke.
The lunch ladies never stay in the cafeteria after they serve everyone they leave to eat their own food. I know unfair right. But the teachers they never walk their kids to lunch sooo..... we have to walk there." She finished of saying. "If you're late get your own lunch or don't eat. Katy would be allowed, because shes the principles daughter." Rose said in a baby voice but only I could hear her.

"Wow, thats a lot to take in rose."

"I know right."

Music class was over. We barely did anything like all of our classes because it was only the talk on behavior, rules and you know the rest. We was stuck there for another period because we had drama also.

When the bell rung mrs. Davis told us that in a month is the "test your skill." Its what she calls it.
She has to see if you can sing , or dance , also drama we have to act out a piece of play she gave us she said you can be in a group to do it but only 5 people max.

Sooo... I guess we get homework the first day of school!!!! It will be fun its my favorite classes. Turns out math is third sorry math but these are my talents but math comes first for the other regular subjects.

Mrs.Davis finally released us. Now I have to go through the rest of the day. Only 2 more classes.
2 long boring classes science and then english. Before I leave I asked mrs.Davis if we could sing in private to her. She agreed to that.

"Adassa I thought you have always loved singing and dancing in front of people!" She said in confusion. "Well its just I haven't been singing in a while on stage sooo yeh I can't anymore!" I said rather nervous. "Someone is gonna have to swipe that fear out of you!" Mrs. Davis said.

Soon enough first day of school was finally over. I guess Im gonna be talking to Katy.