#20 his sleepover

It was 9:40pm and mom left around 9:00pm earlier than I thought.

I pack a side back with two shirts and one dress and pants also tights and all that extra girl stuff just in case. I grab my phone and I head to the front door but I hear sonething so I hide.

I can't make out the persons face but I'm sure of who it was.

"Debby?"

She jumps and says "sh..... Go to sleep adassa."

"Im going to but not in this house."

"Omg your sneeking out to see you boyfriend too. We are such the same." Debby says excited.

I got my driver license and my car last month or I think this month I forgot too much drama in my head.

I drive carefully to Luke's house.

Not long im ther he's there too because I could see his motorcycle.

My baby is maning up with his fear.

I went inside the house because it was open.

"Your one minute late I think you need to ..........................start being on time adassa."

Oh my. Gosh I thought he was gonna say punished I'm so happy he's not like that.

He pulls me by my waist. He feels my so called curves and starts kissing it was better than the last one. Gosh I love this guy is it too soon. Well I don't care because I always have.

He pulls away and pulls me into as room upstairs which I'm guessing is his. Then he turns the light on. It looks like a boys room it has. Wallpapers of toy story finding nemo race cares and it was painted blue and green those colors are pretty together.

It all types of drawings of fish and birds and land aninals.

"This is so cute."
I said in a baby voice.

I cover my mouth realizing I just said that like a baby.

He just chuckles.

"For a little kid you got a big bed."

"My parents said that im gonna get older anyways so I minus well have a big bed."

I just nod.

We talk for about ten minutes until I start yawning and then he yawns. "The power of yawning." I say anf he laughs.
Then it makes me laugh.

"The power of laugh."
He says.

We laugh once again.

I snort and then I pinch my nose and cover my mouth.

"Don't do that." He says.

"Do what?"

"Stop laughing."

"But..... luke I just.... snort."

"But its cute."

I just roll my eyes.

"Wanna cuddle to sleep?"

I chuckle "yeah I love cuddling!"

"Then come here." He says motioning his hands for me to lay next to him.

I do, we get comfortable.

"This is almost the best cuddles ever almost as good as my dads."
I chuckle. I sigh at the thought of my dad.

"You know being with you makes me forget im even in this house."

After about what felt like 5minutes.

"Adassa I can't sleep can you please um..... nevermind."

"What is it I really don't like when people do that ya know."

"Can you um...... sing me to sleep please in this house my mom always used to do so."

"Ok no need to be nervous. I always sing What to sing?"

"Anything."

I start to sing a made up song. He fell asleep fast. I felt like I was about to fall asleep because I started humming and I curled my body more. I stop humming and im fast asleep.