#27 whole family again

"Dad?"

My mom gets up and looks at him in shock and sadness.

"I'll go." Vanessa says grabbing a hold of benny and her twin daughters.

"Vanessa come with me." I say and she follows me to my room.

"Would you like to watch a movie I have snacks here."

"Do you have lion king?" She asks. I nod my head.

"I'll come and get you when everything is doing good. Call me if you need anything. Kay."
I say.

"Ok, thanks dassa."

"You're welcome, I would have never let you leave alone anyways." With that I shut the door and walk down stairs. Here comes drama.

Constant yelling and frustration was filled in here then. The big question comes up.

"I'm sorry I was just lost and confused. Will you take me back if not then I'll leave you alone?" Dad ask

Everyone looks at mom.

She looks down as if she's thinking. She then sighs. She runs into his arms dad is taken back by her reaction. But he reacts back by wrapping his large arms around her. We are all in a group hug now.

"Oh David I forgaveva long time ago i just needed to see you make an effort by coming back to us."

"I love you."
"I love you too."

Then they start kissing.

"This is so cute but y'all need to separate right now before y'all suck each others face off."
My Mom glares at me.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." My dad says.

Were a whole family again .

We are having a family barbeque right now. Drake's family is here and so is Luke's family.

Right now I am singing a made up song. Once finish everyone claps.

I go and eat my food. This is delicious. Dad is talking to luke and drake.

It went well with dad meeting Debbie and I boyfriend. Except for the part were he'll beat them both up under water and kill them if they hurt us.

Once I was finishes eating while everyone was talking I go wash up and I am now sitting in my room. Looking at the beautiful family. I love these people. Ben's kids are all playing tag.

I sigh.

Suddenly I see luke sitting next to me.

"You did a beautiful job singing ."

"Thank you."

It was silent for aboutva minute until I spoke again.

"We are a whole family again just like you said ."

"It was always meant for this to happen." He responds.

"Its beautiful like this I just love my family ." I say.

"I love you." Luke says.

I turn to face him and smile.
"I love you too." I reply.

He leans in and kisses me I kiss him back I really do love him and my family thank you God. I love God.

We pull back we look into each bothers eyes.

"Before , when I looked into your eyes I got lost into them. But now I look into your eyes and know
That I'm in love." Luke confesses.

"Same with me."

It was right then and there I knew my true hidden talent is love.

Book is finished

I think personally this book was boring it was kinda OK for some parts but it is B.O.R.I.N.G.

I am going to be honest I am so happy its finished.

I am going to be publishing a new book.