Chapter 3

I was headed for the SilverBlood pack, the 3rd biggest and strongest pack in the world. I drove for about 3 hours and eventually pulled up outside quite a small pack house. Ugh time to meet this ass, I mean Alpha. I went inside and asked nicely where the alphas office was. I don't think they liked my leather jacket, jeans and combat boot heels. Oh well.
I knocked on the door and an irritated voice came from inside. But it wasn't male. "Come in" I think she is the luna of the pack. I walked in to see her searching and flinging files everywhere. In fact she nearly hit me on the head with one. Good thing i have fast reflexes and ducked before it collided with my skull. She looked up from all her searching and I asked her if I could join the pack. "If you dont mind me asking, where are your parents?" I had to lie to her a little "We were all rouge after leaving a pack to keep me safe from hunters but they found us. It was about 10 years ago. I was taken in by a kind old wolf but i knew i had to leave and start a fresh" "Oh im so sorry darling. Give me a minute darling and I'll ask my husband" she responded, her voice filled with pity and hopefulness. " Thank you luna" I replied. She closed her eyes for a minute and I could tell she was mind linking the alpha. Her eyes opened and a smile graced her face. "Welcome to the pack, dear. Just sign here and you will officially be part of the pack. But before that my husband would like to meet you. If you would follow me down to the gym please". I gladly followed the luna and she lead me down to a massive room that looked like a boxing gym but much, much bigger.
The alpha had cleared everyone out of the gym. I guess for safety reasons, like I case I was a violent, murder-crazed rouge. He didn't ask me to do much. And then a few simple questions. And lastly to shift into my wolf. He said I passed and I could officially join the pack. I thanked the luna and the alpha and the only one who spoke was the luna. "Call me Athena" she said. Then the alpha spoke "We shall introduce you to the pack tonight and you can sign the papers and you will then be part of the pack" I thanked them both and the luna Athena called her daughter Artemis, who is officially my new best friend. Just saying.
Artemis lead me to my new bedroom which is absolutely AWSOME. Two out of four walls are painted black, there is a long navy carpet just in front of the bed, the curtains are black, the lockers beside the bed are black and the bed is king sized, and you guessed it, black. The bathroom is equally cool. It has pearly white tiles and small sky blue and white tiles on the wall. There's a power shower with jets on the sides and a bath. And obviously a sink and toilet. "Enough gawking at the room"exclaimed Artemis"get ready we have a party to go to!"