Chapter 22

The nightmare was always the same. We stood in the yard embraced in each other's warmth. We let go. Finally I spoke 'Enjoy your trip and don't forget to say hi to Cece while your there'. I was happy. 'Are you sure you don't want to come?' He spoke soft as if talking to a terrified horse. Soothing. 'I can't. You know that. Soul and Muffin went to visit his parents. And blackies not feeling well. We can go together when Soul and Muffin get back, okay?' I bargained. He nodded softly and got in his little mustang with a deep royal blue hue. His last words were blurred by my crying in reality but sounded like 'I love you.......' I woke up sick and crying drenched in sweat and tears.

                    His room was still as he left it

                    His room was still as he left it. The only new thing was the coat of dust covering just about everything. It was about 5am so I decided to get up anyway. I still had clothes from when we visited when Cece was about 2. I'm sure they still fit. I went out to the kitchen after getting dressed. I fixed up a fruit salad for all the alphas family and myself. And obviously bacon and sausages and eggs because I could. They walked into the kitchen at about 6:30am. It must have been my singing...... We sat for the meal. Me apologising for my singing this morning and telling them I had to leave and go back to my own herd. After breakfast Chesters wife washed up and I played outside with Cece. She loves gymnastics now. Yes I taught her gymnastics. Her dogs were hardly going to teach her. Now she's much better at hide and seek in the forest. I left soon after. I told them to keep his mustang for Cece. It only took 2 hours to get home just in time for dinner. Mmmmm chicken curry. Arti is here with my cookies!!!! Mmmmm heaven.
                   We talked for ages until we were rudely interrupted by Neva watching scary movies, eating donuts and telling idiots not to go into the haunted buildings and then laughing hysterically when they get shredded by ghosts looking for blood to paint the walls with. And telling us to shut up when we get louder than a whisper. Bitch. Arti left soon after saying she was tired and needed rest. My ass. She wanted to go home to her mate and get away from Neva who is now stuffing her face with popcorn and spitting it out when ever she goes to speak or laugh. I went to bed soon too but not before reading some more of 'Leaving the Horse'. Good book.
                 I woke to the wind smashing against the windows and roof. A storm was brewing. I slid out of bed and down the stairs to get some sleeping pills. I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I climbed back into bed and slept soundly until the rain crashed against the balcony doors almost shattering them. Well at least this time it's actually morning. I stayed in bed to give myself a little more time to rest. Today is my lazy day. I have one every 2-3 weeks to keep my mind healthy and calm. 

Sorry about the short update. Love you guys for the support 💙💙