Chapter 13 Food

I gave Sam and Neva a room together, obviously. I gave Destiny a room next to theirs and across from mine. Sam and Neva got like a purple poka dot room. They have a computer, laptop and a TV in their room. They have a flower print on their bed sheets. "You can change it if you want. I asked my mum could you come to dinner. She said ye. I'll come and get you at 7. Mind link if you need me. And please don't scare the pack members. See you at 7" I said as I waved goodbye. "Just in here" I said to Destiny. Her room was kind of plain. It was mostly cream with warm brown bed sheets, a teal couch and dark maple wood. "If you need me I'll be just across the hall and Sam and Neva are just next door. I'll see you at 7. Mind link me if you need me" she was nice. But very quiet. I was just about to shut the door when she said "Stay with me, please" I couldn't say no. We watched movies until 6:40 when I had to go and change, and yes it does take me 20 mins to find an outfit and change into it. "Do you want to come with me and help me pick an outfit for dinner?" I asked Destiny she nodded and followed me into my room. After 10 minutes we decided on a black pair of leggings, black convers, white crop top and a beige leather jacket for me, we chose a teal tank top, Navy Diesel hoody, black Nike runners and black jeans. We still had 10 mins to spare. "Can you mind link Neva and Sam and ask them to get changed. Please. Tell them there are clothes in the wardrobes. Pick whatever they want" I asked Destiny. She nodded and turned away as she walked to the bathroom to get changed.
(Time laps to 7pm)
We walked over to get Sam and Neva. They had changed, Sam into track suites and Neva nearly the same. Neva's hair was slightly damp. She must have showered. We walked up the stairs to the Alphas' dining room. After I introduced everyone I went into the kitchen to help Athena with the food. YES ITS CURRY NIGHT. I hope they like curry. "Who doesn't love Athena's curry?!?" Kandy boomed in my head. "Stop fretting dear, they'll be fine" Athena tried to calm me. "Sorry" I said with a faint smile.
"Thank you Luna Athena for the lovely meal" Destiny said and the others clearly nodded agreeing with her truthful words. "Oh deary please that makes me feel old....." "Hey then what does that make me!" Arty Smarty stated with a humour filled voice. "As I was going to say before I was INTERRUPTED, just call me Athena. I am officially a retired Luna sense 2 days ago" Athena giggled out. For being a 50 year old woman she acts like a smart ass teenager. Some people say even Artemis is more mature than her. Besides Artemis nearly burning down the kitchen and burning my birthday cookies. Artemis usually doesn't get up till about 12 noon so me and Athena tend to play pranks on her. We cover the toilet seat in cling film, put those things that you throw on the ground under that so when someone sits on it they leap back off it because they hear a bang, we pull a lot of pranks now that I think about it. Wait what's that smell. "OH MY GODDESS ATHENA MADE PAVLOVA" Smarty screamed. Me and Athena burst out laughing. I know what she did. "Dig in!" Athena said. Everybody took a piece except me and Athena, and the immedetly spit it out as me and Athena burst out laughing. Oh man I can't believe Apollo (Athena's mate, Artemis' dad) didn't figure out what we were up to, and we do this one all the time. We use salt instead of sugar in the pavlova's. Me and Athena are already gone when Apollo and Artemis leap off their chairs in a race to hunt us down. We always do this. It's like a tradition. And we just go up to the roof. Make them look at the stars, run, lock our selfs in my bedroom for a couple of hours and eat ice-cream from my hidden fridge/freezer. She likes Ben and jerrys baked Alaska and I like the cookie dough one, so there's never any fights. Also I've a hidden movie section. In fact it's just a giant compartment in my walk in wardrobe. I can also reach it from my bathroom. Hey I spend a lot of time alone with myself wood, nails, paint and money. You should have seen the shop keepers face when I told him I could take this huge, industrial fridge home myself. His facial expression was like "WHAT?!?" And I was like "bye, thank you". It was so funny.