Chapter 4

AN: to the left is who I think would be an AWSOME Cara and to the right is Artemis. I'm not completely sure who either of the girls are but they're really pretty and the ginger girl has gorgeous hair. Enjoy the chapter. 😊😊😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Artemis practically strapped me to a chair and made me stay there until she was finished her 'masterpiece' but I wasn't too sure. When I looked in the mirror I decided she actually did a pretty good job. I had winged black eyeliner, blended with silver on the eyelid and a slight brown on the crease. She grabbed my arm and yanked me towards the bathroom shoved me in and told me there was a white/silver dress on the other side of the door. The dress was stunning. It was mid thigh, white and kind of flowing. The top had a sweetheart neckline and was covered in little crystals. I think. But it was absolutely gorgeous.
                I came out and Artemis was in a dress too but hers was purple. She was just doing her makeup when I came out. I didn't want to disturb her sense she was so busy focusing. But I might or might not have silently creeped up and scared her. Oh the look on her face was priceless!!! She even jumped. She told me to sit on the bed and fix my hair. I didn't care too much for my hair so I just brushed it and put it into a side fishtail braid, letting my long bangs hang loose.
             Artemis finished her hair and makeup and went through another door in my new bedroom. I assumed it was a place to dry your clothes. But no I was wrong. It's the exact opposite. It's a walk in wardrobe. I was not pleased. Artemis walked out a minute later with two pairs of shoes. A silver pair for me and a black pair for her.
          We headed down to where the ceremony would take place. Which was in the garden area behind the house. There were already over 300 werewolfs there all ready and the party wasn't for another hour. Artemis lead me to a group which I soon left because the luna, Athena called me over. We got talking for a while and she told me why the pack house was so small. "You see Cara most of our pack members live in their own homes on the territory, it's really only the teens, mateless wolfs and higher rank wolfs who stay in the pack house" she explained some other things to me too like how each wolfs scent is different. We talked about different colours of wolfs and how rare they are. My wolf is actually quite common, I suppose it's to blend in though. Thank god the moon goddess made me blend in.
             The ceremony was actually quite quick and as soon as I signed the document and a tsunami of voices flooded my brain. But luckily I was prepared so I closed off all mind link except to Artemis. "I'm surprised dad let you into the pack he usually has to get to know the people first. But I'm so happy he did let you in" she sang in my head. "Thank goddess he did, remind me to thank him when I get the chance" I replied in a relieved tone. "I will" she chirped. I walked over to Alpha Apollo and graciously thanked him and asked him if I may be excused to bed. Wow who knew a long day of traveling, touring, getting ready, and questionnaire was so tiring. I said good night to the luna too and then Artemis. I walked to my room and collapsed onto the bed. I was asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.