Epilogue

Some of you seem upset by the way i ended my book so by indirect, direct request from KawaiiWolves13, here you go. Hope this is as tear welling as the last chapter........ Enjoy

Souls P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night was calm and quiet. The world was finally at peace, and so was she. Heartbroken at the loss but glad for her rest. We had a ceremony that evening. We mourned her loss but celebrated that the cloud of sadness that she had hung over us was gone. Myself and Muffin were to lead us all now. Glic and Sam took over as head fighters and the last i saw of Neva, she threw a photo into the flames that surrounded Cara's body and vanished into the woods forever. Something tells me shes gone back to where she belongs.

Cara's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched down on them as the last of the dying embers floated away with the breeze. I cried silent tears as i watched Neva slither out of sight. Further and further away from my old, flaming, mortal residence that lay neatly in the clearing. The relief that flowed off people was like they had just woken up to a beautiful, mid-summer breeze in the heat of the sun. I rose from my crouched position on the cloud and sat on a throne like cloud knowing that Calumbo would always be by my side, from now until forever. And this time no one could change it.