Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning in Calumbo's arms. He must have carried me to my room last night after the party. Oh shit, I need a piss. I think I need a crowbar to pry his arms from my waist. So I had to elbow him. But that made him hold my waist even tighter. "Don't hurt our mate" stated Kandy. "It won't hurt, it'll just be a fright" I told her in a duh tone.
              After our little argument I came to the conclusion of head butting him. "Owww" he mumbled as he took he's hand to put on his sore head. I lept out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom and locked the door before he realised his mistake.
Now that business is over I wandered to the FRICKING WALK IN WARDROBE, and got some clothes for my shower. "Morning babe". "Need shower, bye" I blurted out as I power walked to the bathroom.
I was just in the shower when I zoned out into the Moon Goddesses castle. Although she doesn't like you calling it a castle. Maybe because its not a castle. More like a FRICKIN' PLACE!!!! "Morning Cara. I see you found your mate, Alpha Calumbo" Rita/Moon Goddess said. "Yep" I said popping the p. "I actually have been meaning to discuss something with you Cara" she said calmly. "What is it Rita?" I questioned, curiously. "No Cara this is good news" She started " you have more powers now. Like flight without wings, you can lift things up with your mind. The list really goes on" Rita said as she let the large old fashioned scroll roll off the knees of her white beach dress, and it just kept unrolling until it gave a light pull on her perfect, pale hands. "I'll be over tomorrow " She said as she faded into the distance.
I got out and quickly dried my hands and checked the time on my phone. I was only in there 5 mins. Man, I love being able to slow down time. It was another 55mins before I got out. Hey, a woman needs to really wash out her hair or it doesn't look right.
I walked out to dry and straighten my hair. When I was finished I threw on a comfy jumper and tracksuit bottoms and walked downstairs to inspect the damage of last nights party.