14

In my sleepy state the vague sound of running water could be heard circling around the room. The calming, repetitive pitter-patter of small droplets falling from the shower head giving me a sense of relief; It let me know that I wasn't alone.

Minutes had passed by and Harry was still in the shower which confused me since over the time that we've spent together, he's taken possibly the shortest showers known to man.

Figuring that I'd rather not sit around and be bored all evening, I decided to muster up all the courage I had to sneak into the shower with him. The door creaked when I pushed it open causing me to scrunch my face up and my hand to coil away from the doorknob. When nothing left Harry's lips I quietly crept through the door pushing it closed as fast as I could to prevent it from indicating my arrival.

It took me just under a minute to remove my pajama shorts and one of Harry's many large white shirts from my body, the humidity in the room keeping my skin warm from the frosty winters air outside.

I counted to three before pulling the shower curtain across the railing, my eyes widened and I immediately pulled it closed again letting out a squeal of absolute shock and terror before fumbling around the room for one of the many towels.

"What the hell?" The strangers voice yelled from behind the curtain.

"I-I, oh my god... I'm soo sorry I thought you were Harry" I panicked starting to frantically pick my clothes up off the floor.

"What's going on in there?" Harry's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

Oh great, now I'm gonna have to explain this to Harry, I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed in my entire life!

"Nothing," Me and the mysterious man said in sync, looking at each other as he wrapped a towel around his dripping body.

"Well it doesn't sound like nothing!" Harry replied sternly, flinging the door open.

"Look mate, I was just showering and she must have though I was you.. This is your shower after all." The tall... Quite handsome guy responded, running his long fingers though his dark brown hair.

"Come here," Harry almost snapped, motioning me towards him. Once he had securely wrapped the towel around my body he pulled me into his side and quietly chuckled. "I guess it's just one of those things.. Desiree, this is Zayn, he lives in the apartment below us! He's one of my closest friends actually, but anyway his water won't be working for the next few day's so he'll be visiting ever now and then to shower and all. Oh, Zayn, this is Desiree... You can look, but don't ever touch." He said seemingly joking, but there was something beneath his voice that made him seem completely serious.

"I wouldn't mind a looker like herself, but you don't have anything to worry about Harry; trust me." This so called Zayn character replied, causing a light blush to creep across my cheeks.

"Alright, well you finish up here. We'll be in the living room!" And just like that I was swept off my feet and carried through the apartment, my dirty clothes still in my possession.

We reached the living room shortly after and Harry placed my back on my feet, an amused yet semi annoyed expression playing across his face.

"What?" I questioned, putting on of my hands on my hip.

"Nothing, I find it amusing that you were in that position.. Yet I'm annoyed that he'd seen you naked." Harry bluntly stated with a firm shake of his head. I sighed, shifting the weight of my body from leg to leg.

"Harry I truthfully did think he was you, I wanted to.. I don't know to surprise you? I don't know it's stupid. It was stupid and I definitely won't be doing that ever again." I whined slipping my shorts on underneath the large white towel.

"I know, I know don't stress about it. I'm just over analyzing things that aren't even there." He reassured me, loosely hooking his hands onto my arms and pulling me into him for a small peck on the lips. "I'm just a jealous dick really." I covered my mouth but laughed along with him.

"I don't mean to ruin the cute little thing you both have going on right now, but I'm heading out now!" Zayn's voice came from the doorway, startling me the slightest. "It was a pleasure meeting you Desiree, Harry." I nodded, walking past us with a smug looking smirk upon his lips.

"Don't let him get to your head, Des. He likes to play little mind games with people." I nodded, pulling the towel tighter around my body and leaning into Harry a little more. "Do you want to get a bit more sleep? or we could just go back to bed and watch a movie?" He suggested while rocking us back and forth.

"Can we watch 'Big Hero 6'?" I mumbled into Harry's chest, my eyes were closed and I was just enjoying our close proximity. He hummed a slight 'mhmm' turning me around and shooing me back to his room.

When I entered the room a wave of warm air hit me, immediately making the rising goosebumps disappear. Harry walked into the room just as I let go of the towel, I watched him while he watched the towel hit the floor, his lips parted and pupils dilated.

"Har-" I was interrupted by his lips forcefully crashing down on mine, his tongue demanding entrance while his fingers laced through my hair, lightly tugging my head back in a way that made my lips part just enough for his tongue to find its way to mine.

One of Harry's large hands found its way down to my exposed chest, he squeezed my left breast causing me to suck in a sharp breath of air and moan at the pleasure I was receiving. His other hand stayed wrapped in my hair while my own hands found their way to his roots, tugging on them maybe a little too hard but by the way Harry moaned I figured it wasn't doing any harm.

In a quick flash Harry's lips were pulled from mine and I was pushed onto the bed, bouncing upon my arrival but quickly scooting to the top of the mattress. With a dark glint in his eyes, Harry feverishly removed all his clothes then proceeded to crawl up the bed and remove the shorts I had just put back on a few moments ago.

Before I could react his lips were on mine once again, nibbling on my lower lip as one of his hands worked its way back into my hair and the other found its way back to my chest. Not long after he pulled away from my lips completely did he attach his mouth to my left breast, sucking on the skin and rolling his thumb over my hardening nipple.

"Harry," I moaned into the heated silence, turning my head to look at the wall while heavy breaths of air passed through my lips, my breath hitched in the back of my throat when I felt one of his fingers suddenly being inserted, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

after a few moments of slow fingering Harry's lips were placed upon mine once again and his fingers being removed straight after, I whined in disappointment at the loss of contact, but my fingers then dug into the skin upon Harry's back at the sudden intrusion of him being fully inside me. Engulfing me, completely consuming my mind, body and soul.

Harry's thrusts were fast and relentless, never letting up. With all the strength I could muster I lifted my head high enough for my mouth to be beside his ear, and finally with my last ounce of strength I weakly whispered the first thing that came to my mind.

"I'm sorry but I fell in love tonight"

***

a/n: I'm horrible! I've been 'studying' because my end of year exams were coming up and I still have 2 left but I'm not even going to try and excuse myself for this late update.

However I'm technically done for the year so hopefully expect more frequent updates:)))