24

"wakey wakey, I've had breakfast delivered." I giggle into Harry's ear as he stirs in his sleep.

Our week away has been a dream, all we did was cuddle, laze in the hot tub, go to the spa, and have sex. It was the most chilled out, down time I think either of us have had in a long while.

"Just five more minutes." He grumbled with his head buried between the pillows.

Today was our last full day here at Chewton Glen before we left tomorrow morning to head back home. I wanted us to make the most of our last day here because it could possibly be the last time for months, maybe even years that we get this much time alone together.

As soon as we're back in London, Harry will be too busy with work to take anymore time off, and I will progressively be getting more pregnant. I don't mind Harry being away though, he's already had a lot of time off just so he can be with me, plus he's also getting a month off once this baby comes, so I can't really complain.

"No, come on now Harry. I want to do things today... Please." I moaned and poked his shoulder to hopefully get a rise out of him.

Harry groaned once more before rolling over in the bed and stretching out his tired limbs. We'd managed to stay up all night and majority of the early morning, so it was no surprise that he was so tired. However, we had things to do today so there would be no slacking.

While Harry struggled to get out of bed, I walked over to our shared wardrobe and pulled out a white, sheer button up and a pair of his worn out black skinny jeans. I wanted us to go out to a tearoom somewhere in town today so I thought we should dress in a little more than a plain t-shirt and jeans.

I tossed the clothing items on the bed and walked over to Harry's bedside table to grab his phone. I unlocked it easily, remembering that his pin was 4915, because we met on the forth of September in two thousand and fifteen. Quite cheesy if you ask me.

The only reason I wanted to use his phone was so we could listen to his music since he didn't really like most of what I listened to. It took everything in me to ignore all the little red bubbles with ridiculously large numbers in them, one of my biggest pet peeves was having unread messages/ notifications so Harry's phone was my nightmare.

However, with that aside, I opened his music app and clicked shuffle. Katy Perry's Unconditionally blasted through the little speakers of his phone as we pranced around like idiots and got ready for the day ahead of us.

I decided to go simple today and pulled a plain white dress from the wardrobe, I put black eyeliner on my upper and lower lash lines, and some black waterproof mascara on my lashes to make my eyes pop. I used a peachy blush on my cheeks and a tinted lip balm on my lips. Finally I put a thin white headband on my head and turned around to face Harry as we danced around like idiots and sang along to the chorus of The Magician's I Follow Rivers remix.

I picked up Harry's phone from the dresser I left it on and changed the song to Another Love by Tom Odell as we left the room and made our way to the living room where our breakfast waits in a picnic basket.

"And if somebody hurts you, I want to fight," Harry absentmindedly mumbled along to the song while he pulled the different breakfast foods from the basket. 

"But my hands been broken one too many times," He continued as he buttered a piece of toast and topped it with a bit of strawberry jam.

Breakfast consisted of me eating quietly while I listened to Harry quietly sing along to whatever song decided to play. He had a beautiful voice, but I knew he was... Not insecure, but uncomfortable with people listening to him sing. He didn't like the judgement.