3

(rewritten)

This was the most overwhelming situation I've ever been put in. I hadn't even met him before he sent me a ship load of the most pure looking white roses and I'm possibly.. hopefully going to be losing my virginity to him. This man, this stranger who sent me flowers and called me beautiful.

"Um.. anyway, this is probably like.. a private thing or something so I'll just be waiting in the car. Nice meeting you Harry." I watch as Elysee awkwardly turns on her heels and walks out the door.

"You don't have to be nervous around me. At the end of the day I'm the one person you'll need to be the most comfortable around." My eyes wander around the room, looking at anything and everything I can just so I don't have to make eye contact with him.

"I'm not nervous." Harry snickers, "I just don't know how I'm supposed to handle this type of situation." It's mostly the truth. I mean honestly, who in their right mind would be one hundred percent okay with this whole situation. Not me, that much I know for sure.

"If you say so. Now that I know you're not nervous, lets get back to business. If you'll just follow me Miss Winter." I take a deep breath and prepare myself for whats to come next.

Harry leads me in the same direction he had come from earlier. There are multiple doors lined down this hall, each one with a different name and number. I stare in bewilderment, why would you need to name and number a room?

"What you're seeing right now is where a handful of my employees handle their business with the women that are here to lose their virginity off camera. You get to choose whether or not you want to be caught on film, but I'd much prefer it if you were on camera." There is no falter in his facial expression or tone of voice which tells me that he isn't joking around.

"But what if I don't want to be filmed?" Harry stops dead in his tracks and watches me from the corner of his eyes.

"Then I'd have to persuade you because I want you on film." Cool chills run down my spine at his words, If he is trying to make me feel comfortable around him, he is definitely doing one hell of a bad job.

"I don't really know if I'm fully comfortable with that Harry." My voice is but a meek whisper and I swear you can see my heart beating out of my chest when he cups the side of my face with his large, rough hand.

"We'll work on it. I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't want to do since that is against the customer policy, but I'm just hoping you'll trust me enough to let us do this. We don't even need a camera man, we can have them set up beforehand, I don't care, I just know that I want to remember you as I'm sure the whole male population will too." I gulp visibly and shuffle on my heels.

"I'll think about it." A pleased, maybe even victorious smile forms on his glossy pink lips. His hand then disconnected from my cheek and falls to his side. Harry then continues to walk through the hall as if we'd never exchanged a word.

When we reach the end of the hall we are met with a set of double doors. Harry pulls a key from his back pocket and unlocks them with ease before ushering me into the modernly furnished suite. My heartbeat kicks up a few notches because I hadn't realized that we were going to be doing this right now.

"Relax, this is basically my office and we'll only be talking today. Unless of course you've made up your mind with what you want to do. In that case we can really get to business." In this short amount of time that I have 'spent' with Harry, I have come to find that he is incredibly blunt and to the point. He just says whatever comes to his mind without realizing that his words are making me want to run away and never come back.