Chapter Ten

Hello my sexual readers.

Ok so basically I've been trying to upload for the past three days but my computer is a cunt and it would get stuck saving and basically wouldn't stop. Now I'm trying it again and I swear on Squidgy's life that if this doesn't work, someone is gonna get shanked, god damn it.

On that happy note, here is the chapter you have been waiting over a week for.

***

“Alright,” says Ben, leafing through his wallet. The others are riding on the luggage belt around the corner and will probably be getting into trouble soon.

“You’ve got enough for a hotel, then?” I ask, trying to keep my tired eyes open.

Ben nods. “It won’t be the best one, mind you, but it’ll do for the night. I should have enough left over to buy an RV but I guess that depends on the bastard who’s selling it to me.”

I frown. “Ben, is this all your money?”

Ben shrugs. “Mostly. Cameron pitched in a bit but it’s not enough to be of much help, and of course you paid your fair share. The guys haven’t really offered to help out though, and I don’t want to cause any shit by asking.”

I shake my head. “That’s not fair. I know you feel responsible for them or whatever but this is their trip as much as yours.”

Ben runs a hand through his hair; it’s then that I really see how stressed out he was about his money. “Well then what do you propose?” he asks, his eyes wide, and throws his hands up in desperation.

“Just ask them to chip in their share. They probably won’t mind,” I say. “To be honest they’ve probably forgotten about it, since they’re so busy on that luggage belt.”

Ben grimaces. “Danny was right. Handling money is going to be absolute shit, especially with six of us to look after.”

“We’ll figure it out,” I say firmly.

Ben doesn’t say anything for a few moments, and then he offers me a small smile. “Thanks, Az,” he says.

I rest a hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry about it,” I say.

Ben glances over to where the guys are still amusing themselves on the luggage carousel. I look over just in time to see Danny, who is sitting behind James as the conveyor moves, crane his neck forward and lick James on the ear. James laughs, says something that looks like it involves the word “cunt” and reaches back to hug Danny tightly enough to crush his bones.

I glance over at Ben; when our looks cross, he grins.

“All of this while riding on a luggage belt,” I say.

“What can I say? We’re like brothers, but about one thousand times more gay,” says Ben, shaking his head humorously.

I look back over; Sam seems to have just kissed Cameron on the cheek.

“Make that one thousand and one times more gay,” I say with a grin, and Ben nods in full agreement.

We watch the guys until they ride the belt all the way around to where we’re standing.

“This is where we get off, boys,” says Danny, and he hops nimbly off of the luggage belt, followed by the rest of the guys.

Danny walks up to Ben and I.

“Let’s get out of here,” he says. “I need a cigarette.”

Ben nods and Sam steps away to call us a cab.