Chapter Nineteen

Hello you sexy people.

So here it is, the last chapter! I hope it kind of explains the whole Azalea-was-using-Danny-to-get-back-at-Joe-but-she-was-so-obsessed-with-Joe-that-she-didn't-realize-she-loved-Danny thing. Yay for girls and their fucked up rides on the feels-wheels wooooooooooooo. Anyway it kind of explains their emotions through the story and goes into depth about how they were both feeling about the ups and downs in their relationship. It's mostly dialogue so I hope you won't get bored ;-; but I kind of like it because it gives us a bit of a look at Danny's side of things.

Aside from all of that, as usual I have to say a FREAKIN' COLOSSAL thank-you to all of my followers and readers! You guys are GREAT and I would give you all pizza if I had any. Take that as a massive compliment because I'm not the type to share (unless we're talking opinions, because I share too many of those wow) and pizza is one of the best things in life. All pizza discussion aside, I really do mean it when I say that you guys are the reason I finished this story! All of your feedback and approval and general interest in this story blows my mind (there are some of you who have gone through and voted for every single chapter like wow, I forget to vote for things half the time and I wouldn't have the attention span for that so I commend you on your extremely enviable tenacity. Teach me your ways.)

So yeah, bye bye now, before this gets too long. Tbh I think I'm already past the point of no return in that respect but hey, at least it's not a full page, because I could certainly pull that off if I tried.

OH and the very end makes me happy because it ties in with the beginning so yeah if you catch that, you're awesome.

HUGS AND KISSES MWAH, here we go.

***

The moment I knock on the RV door, it’s as if all of the worries come crashing right back down. My emotions are a whirl again, just when they’d started to sort themselves out.

How much have I damaged my relationships with the boys?

I don’t want to find out, but it seems I don’t have much of a choice.

James opens the door; he stares at me wordlessly, as if assessing my intentions.

“Let her in,” I hear Ben call, and James lets me in, still not taking his eyes off of me.

As soon as I walk in, I feel the room turn ice cold. I’m drawn immediately to Ben; he meets my gaze with his cool baby blue eyes and nods toward the figure I’ve been trying not to look at.

My eyes trail slowly from Ben, to Cameron, to Sam, who gives me a shy smile; finally, they land on the one I’m here for.

Danny. He sits on the couch lengthwise with his back pressed against the wall. We lock eyes and I fight to resist being swallowed up in his bluey-green stare. He looks up at me expectantly, if not slightly uneasily, but underneath it I can see a twinge of hurt.

“Alright boys, let’s get out of here for a bit,” says Cameron, always one to avoid awkward situations at all costs. In one fluid motion they’ve all stood up, and before I know it the RV door is slamming shut behind them and I’m left alone with Danny.

He glances up at me and pats the seat of the couch. I walk over and sit down beside him.