Chapter 4

Chapter 4  🚼 6 Weeks 🚼

I'm royally screwed.

There is a human being growing inside of me.

Holy shit.

This is in no way possible going to end well.

"Maggie, guess what?" I say walking out of the bathroom.

"I was right all along and you were worrying  yourself for nothing." She says optimistically.

"Actually no. You were wrong and my life is practically over."

"Well, what are you gonna do with it?" Maggie asks me.

"I don't know." I moan slumping against her, "I already know that I can't kill it."

"Then give it up or keep it, those are the only other options you have." Maggie states logically.

"I have to talk to the father first. If I can find him."

"You know what he looks like, his name?" I merely nod.

"Well I know his first name, Luke and he's got brown hair with some beautiful grey looking eyes."

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything actually, I'm going home to New York to find my babies daddy." I say  marching to the front doors.

"WAIT! Did you just say New York? Like "The Big Apple" New York."

"Yeah, what about it."

"Okay, I know it's a long shot but just hear me out."

As soon as Maggie stops talking, I look at her like she's crazy, "Really Maggie, You think, one of the biggest billionaire's in New York is my baby daddy, I know your optimistic and all but really."

"Here, just look at the picture." Handing over her phone, I look at the picture and almost go into cardiac arrest. Looking at the picture it's like I'm back at The Inferno all those weeks ago.

And that's when reality hit me like a truck made of bricks.

A multi-freaking-billionaire is my babies father.

"You alright?" Maggie's voice snaps me out of the daze I was in.

"Holy sh!t Maggie, you were right."

"Oh, my God." She utters, "Luke Harris, is your babies father. Your baby is the heir to a multi-billion dollar company. God, your kid isn't even born and it has more money than me."

"Great, now if I tell him I'm pregnant, I'm going to look like some gold-digger who made up a lie to get some money out of him. He's probably going to deny the child, my babies going to grow up without a father and I'm going to have to work, like, three different jobs to support us and then I'm gonna have to become a stripper to get money now 'cause I can barely support myself, but when I start to show then what? Nobody wants a pregnant stripper!" I cry on Maggie's shoulder.

"I don't wanna be a pregnant stripper."

"Don't worry, you won't. Just tell your parents about the baby and ask for some support."

"Oh God no! My parents, well my mum really, is a hard core Catholic like Amanda Bynes mum in that movie Hairspray. If I tell her I'm pregnant she expects that I would already be married."

"What about you dad?"

"If I tell him he'll end up telling mum, no doubt about it, divorced or not."