About Tony

A/N so I want to let you guys get to know Tony because he's going to be another main character.

Antho-Tony I mean, is your steriotipical jock. 6'3", incredibly muscular but not overly to were it would look gross, athletic, and extremely handsome. He has somewhat shaggy black hair that when slicked back it makes him look like a greaser and warm amber brown eyes that are simply breath taking (much like the rest of him). A strong jaw line and a strong build. To sum it up lets just say he's hot. Like jaw dropping hot. Like you could fill a bath tub with sweat hot.

Tony is also a junior in highschool and the proud captian of the football team. In addition to this he is also the next in line Alpha of his pack.

He is 17 years old and is going to soon find out his mate on his 18th birthday (i think i forgot to mention that Alex is 16. Tony is going to be 18 because he repeated 1st grade making him older than most in his grade). His mother and father are always telling him how amazing it is to have a mate and all the signs to tell if someone is your mate or not. Tony doesn't care who his mate is and neither does the pack or his parents. They all think that as long as they can be a good Luna it doesn't matter.

The one thing that does bother Tony is that at school there's this guy or,"cute little dude that likes to wear dresses," as Tony likes to call him and for the passed two years ever since the little guy joined the school Tony has had a crush on him. He just thinks it's so cute that he proudly prances in heels and that when he smiles his dimples show. He can go on and on about how cute his little bum is and how when he gets upset at one of his friends his face scrunches up in the most adorable way possible.

He's thought several times that he should ask the little crossdresser out, but there was always one thing stopping him. No, it wasn't his reputation because he will always have that, no he wasn't worried about what others think because he always believed and was always raised to believe that people could take their negitive opinions and shove them were the sun don't shine. The one thing that stopped him from dating or even asking out Alex, or anyone for that matter, was that he already had someone. Someone hand picked from the Moon Godess from up above just for him to love and to be loved by. Dating someone would just make it all the more complicated and there would be nothing but heart brake.

But still, that wouldn't stop Tony, the big, tough Alpha, that could literally have anyone he wanted, from admiring the cute, sassy, crossdresser from afar.