Chapter 1

TonyPOV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Uggh," I groan not wanting to wake up. I rolled over and looked at the little monster. The little dream killer said 7:30. School starts at 8:00. I got out of bed and turned off the alarm by lazily slapping the shit out of it. As I got up it felt like something important was supposed to happen so I looked at my calendar and immediately smiled.

Today was Monday! Yea I know what you're thinking, "EWW! Why do you like Mondays? They're the worst day of the week!" Well, trust me I don't like Mondays as much as the next guy, but that means I have a whole week of trying to look at Alex.

Alex. He's the cutest guy I've ever seen! Seriously though, the only way I can even describe him is adorable. And even that's becoming an understatement. His hair is extremely fluffy and looks so soft. He looks so tiny I just want to hold him and protect him from everything that could ever hurt him. Just the way he proudly walks around in his in his pink flats that he wears all the time and how he is just so happy and care free about life. He's truly beautiful, inside and out. You know what? I don't care if my birthday is coming up, or that I will find my mate, I'm gonna ask Alex out. I know I've said this before a dozen times in my head but today, I, Anthony S. Hunt, will ask out, Alex Nole. And this time I mean it.

"TONY! GET READY FOR SCHOOL! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I hear my mom yelling from downstairs. I hurry up and run to the other side of my room to get dressed. Its getting colder so I dress warm. I throw on a red flannel shirt and some jeans then make my way downstairs.

As I walk into the kitchen I pass a mirror on the wall and let me tell you my hair looks horrendous. I try to fix it but fail, sighing I realize it is what it is and move on.

"You got ten minutes, son. Hurry up and eat." My dad said while texting his Beta.

Yeah, my dad's the current Alpha of our pack, but not for long my birthday is coming up in three days. Once my birthday happens I'll be able to find my mate. Once I find them I'll become Alpha of Sangue di Lupo.

"Here you go, baby," said my mom as she gave my a breakfast burrito. "Thanks mom," I said as I eat while jogging to my motorcycle. I hurry up and throw on my helmet and make my way to the school.

~

When I pull up to the school I run into the building to make it on time for first period. "Nearly late again I see Mr. Hunt", Mr. Pawn said with a not very amused expression on his face. I ignore him, even though my wolf was begging to snap at him for being so disrespectful, but he wasn't a pack member so I couldn't do anything about it. Sadly. And go to my seat in the back of the classroom.

~

After class I make my way over to my locker. These are the moments that make school worth going to. Why you ask, well because Alex's locker happens to be a mere two away from mine. He is so cute. He's got on these skinny jeans that make his legs looks great which are pared with light brown moccasins. He's wearing this cute light pink blouse that matches his makeup perfectly. I'll never understand why people like makeup it just seems so unnecessary, and it's definitely not needed on Alex.

This is it. He's right there by his locker, talking to his friend. I shouldn't interrupt. But I really need to talk to him. I should just- she walked away! This is my chance.

I clear my throat. He jumped a little bit, did I scare him? He looked around and then finally turned around to see me. He looked up at me with wide eyes and, dare I say he was blushing.

"Hi Tony," the cutie said while looking down. It kinda hurt that he didn't look at me.

"Hey Alex," I tried to say that the smoothest was possible, but I'm pretty sure it didn't come out that way.

He raised a perfectly plucked brow, "You know my name?"

I was shocked at this, I don't know why but I felt blood rush to my face and without thinking I said the first thing that came to mind, "How couldn't I, your one of the best looking people here." After that I immediately wanted to die. I look down to see if he thought I was a creep.

To my relief he's still there. He's looking at me wide eyed and blushing, MY GOD IF THAT ISN'T THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

I coughed a little bit because of the overload of cuteness. "Are you going to the football game on Saturday." He shook his head, I'd rather him talk to me but I'll take what I can get. "That sucks because I would've loved to see you there." I saw another wave of red flush through his cheeks.

WHERE AM I GETTING THIS CONFIDENCE TO TALK TO HIM FROM! If this is my wolf pushing me, he better have a damn good reason to be embarrassing me.

"Do you want me to go?" I heard a small voice ask. I look down and it came from Alex. "I'd love you to go, afterwards we can hang out if you'd like?" He looked up at me for the first real time this whole conversation. "Yeah I'd like that."

With that I was over the moon. I'm so happy my stomach hurts. That was a whole weight lifted off of my shoulders.

"Alright see you there," I added a little wink just to make sure that he understood that I was into him. You know, if my big mouth wasn't a big enough sign. I can't stop smiling, I better hurry up and get to class.

FINALLY 1026 WORDS!! i didnt mean to take forever thank you to all those people that stuck with this even though i took 5-ever im so sorry shout out to @normallyakward4life for helping me with the pack name