Chapter 7

Alex POV  [important A/N at the end]

As Jessica and I were making our way to the seating area I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. Jess was sporting a smug grin herself.

As we were going up the stairs for a better spot I couldn't help but notice that people kept looking at me. I didn't want to seem paranoid so I leaned over towards Jess and asked if people were looking at me. "Oh my gosh, who even cares" she sighed "let's just watch the game" she states plainly as we sit down.

The thing about Jessica is she doesn't like to be mean but she doesn't put up with crap either. People giving me looks and sideways glances have always happened and being my friend she has always reassured me that other people don't matter. It's good to have people like that in my life.

I look out at the field and I see all the players from our school come out. Everyone starts cheering, showing their excitement, while Jess and I just sit and chuckle. It's honestly halirious how the players are all running in jumping around, arms waving, one guy even did a back flip which I thought was impressive considering all the weight of the shoulder pads and stuff.

But this one guy, number twenty-three, was just walking in without his helmet on and I could tell, even from all the way over here that it was Tony. He looked in my general direction and waved, lifted his hand, and blew a kiss towards me.

I thought I had a heat-stroke I was blushing so hard. It also didn't help that Jessica was holding my shoulder harshly whispering "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH" repeatedly. I heard some girls behind us that had recently arrived were squealing like pigs because they thought that he was showing effection towards them. Which made me roll my eyes so much it hurt.

The opposing team walked in and all you could hear in my section were people from my school boo-ing them. They all got in position, and it was on. Personally I'm not a fan of football, hell I hardly understand the terminology. The only reason I showed up was because Tony asked me and I'm happy I did.

I look over and Jessica is on her phone stalking some famous people on Instagram. Typical. I look back at the game and admire how athletic my boyfriend is. Upon thinking this my face turns into a furnace and I put my head in my hands.

I can't believe this, Anthony Hunt is my boyfriend. Anthony Hunt is my...boyfriend. Anthony Hunt, is boyfriend. MY boyfriend. Wow, isn't it crazy how the world works. One minute you're the little gay boy getting nasty looks at the mall for buying a contore kit, now you're the little gay boy getting nasty looks because you're dating the most amazing guy at school.

A breathy chuckle escapes my lips. And my eyes start getting glossy. Jess looks up from her phone and asks if I'm ok. "Yeah I feel great." I state with a smile.

"You've said that a lot lately, are you on drugs?" She asks quizzically. Look at her with the classic 'are you kidding of course not you loon' face and she throws her hands up in surrender.

Putting my attention back on the game I whiteness Tony knock the ablity to live out of this guy. I lean back slightly because that was pretty intense.

~{I'm sorry I just couldn't write anymore about football and to clarify this is American football, not European or any other}

It's half time and the cheerleaders are out doing their thing while the football players went to cool off in the locker rooms. Jessica and I decided to get something from the make shift concession stands.

We made our way over and she ordered pizza and I asked for a lemonade. We were just heading back to our seats when a group of people walk up to us. They look like the typical 'I come from a family with a higher income then you so watch out' type if people. This one girl with red hair, a crop top and high waisted pants walked up to me. She was pretty. "Are you a boy?" She scoffed. "Yes" I state with a monotone voice.