Your Week

It's been.. An interesting week.

Let's have a run down.

-Youve felt awful for taking Dave's bed while he takes the floor. Even if he insists.

-You're now officially moving in with the Striders in their new home.

-You've been hearing a voice in you're head that acts much like your conscious; but you get the feeling it's not.

-You've been falling into your sleeping a lot again. You know. Where you sleep 50% of the day off.

Yeah you don't have MUCH going on in your life, but you've got something.

So yes. You're sister and you are taking over a house with the Strider boys.

Their moving into a new house, and it's large, you've seen it. It's a 5 bedroom and 5 bathroom. It's a two story. Plus a basement.

Your sister was very weary on the idea at first. She didn't know how she would could begin paying even half of the payment of the house since it cost more for half than it did for your old house. Though Dirk promised her to pick up the slack.

Maybe you could even get a job to repay your dear sister for you know, practically raising you.

Eventually she gave into the idea.

Which sounded sort of interesting. You wouldn't be alone so much you'd have Dave for when your sister left for the job.

And it's been sort of even more interesting staying with them for a week. Who knows about actually living with them.

Now about the voices.

A voice. In particular.

You'll sound crazy to admit it but it sounds exactly like Brooke's voice. And she's not creeping on you. She's not like. How do you say it.

She's not haunting you.

More like.

Existing in your mind.

Does that make sense..?

It's like she is your conscious. She guides you just like your mind does.

"You shouldn't do that it's dangerous."

"Don't say that it's mean"

"You should compliment her."

"Don't be so afraid all the time."

And then there is stuff like it's actually Brooke talking to you.

"Everything will be okay!"

"You're doing great"

"Breathe for another day."

"I'm here for you."

Brooke told you that a lot, and in your mind you heard it a lot.

Yet you couldn't figure out if it was actually her.

You've begun to catch yourself internally monologuing.

You'll unfocus on reality and stare at something for hours while you think.

You're doing it right now.

Snap out of it, (Name).

"Yeah well.. I mean. You don't necessarily have to say it as 'egg' " Dave said, to your sister.

"Yes, true, some people like to say 'eeg' so you can't judge." Your sister answered him.

"Well that settles that." Dirk chimed.