20/20

"I don't want to lie to her.." He finally said. You felt bad. He really liked your sister and, hell, let you two live here. What if the relationship was ruined because he lied to her for you..?

You started crying again.

"You .."

You sniffled.

"You don't have to lie .. Just please don't tell her.."

He sighed.

"Promise me you won't lie again."

His voice wasn't his normal Dirk voice. It was a voice that was sad and maybe even hurt.

You nodded in his chest.

"I promise."

"Alright.. I won't tell her.."

You tried to stop crying. It was weird because you hated crying. Mostly because it made your nose all puffy and stopped up and made your voice sound weird.

"I should have known you where lying to me because you don't have any friends.."
He tried to make you feel better.

You started laughing. He was right how could he fall for such a stupid lie.

You pulled away, smiling, and wiped tears from your eyes.

"Thank you." You said. He put an arm on your shoulder and at that moment your sister came in through the door.

She looked towards you two and giggled. "Uh whatcha doin..?"

Dirk pulled you violently to his chest and held on to you. Practically cutting off your air.

"BONDING! :D" he said.

You had to act fast too.

"Dirk I.. I can't breathe."

He let you go and you giggled.

He did you another favor and changed the subject and distracted her from asking any further questions on the subject. He stood and walked over to her, kissing her cheek and asking how her day was while you left for your room. Bless that man.

You felt sleepy from all of this.

So you did what any normal person would do and just decided to sleep.

Though in the middle of it you where awoken by Dave pulling your blanket off of you and shouting

"yoU WONT BELIEVE THIS."

..

That boy better be lucky you loved him

GASP DID YOU SAY LOVE

Nah it's too early for this.

Oh the time?

2 AM.

"God dang it Dave." You said and rubbed your eyes.

"This better be good." You looked at him. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you downstairs and threw you on the couch. You sighed a deep sigh.

"I. 

Was.

Comfortable."

"Shshshhhhhhh." He pressed a finger to your lips. "I know I know. But listen baby listen listen. "

This boy was dramatic.

"I need you to help me."

You glared at the boy.

"With whaaaaat."

He pointed to the TV screen.
"KANYE WEST IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT."

"20/20." Was your response.

"How do I help..."

"HELP ME NOT COMBUST."

You YET AGAIN sighed and turned the tv off and took him to his bed and settled him down.

"Once upon a time."
You said and sat at the end of his bed.

"We lived in a society where Kanye west did not run for president."

You kissed his forehead gently and began for the door. "I'm going back to sleep."

--

Sorry for the short chapter but I think we needed a little mini break from. BAD THINS

BAD

THINS

so I made a short cute thing!

~Admin