Aftermath

"You look like you're having an awful time." You said and put your hand to the top of his head.

He nodded.

You smiled. "My head is in pain." He said. The bell rang for first period and he groaned loudly. Kendall and John both laughed at the same time. They're adorable.

You got up and Dave did too. He leaned over your shoulder as you guided him to class. You had his bag in your hand this time, carrying it for him.

"So, big brother gets you wasted and then forces you out the door?" You asked him with a smile on your face.

"Basically."

You giggled and made it into the classroom.
"Hi Dave!" Some girl off to the side called. "Stop screaming." He said as he sat in his seat. You sat his bag beside him and sat in your own seat. He lied his head down on his desk.

"Do you remember the messages you sent me?" You asked.
He shook his head no. You laughed again. "You've got to read them later..."

--

4:45 and you made it to your apartment building with a Dave hung over on your shoulder. He looked worse than this morning. He was just tired and hungover. Much like your sister who was probably at work, suffering.

Good. Serves her right for being out all night with some guy.

She deserves some fun actually.

But all night? No.

You rid up the elevator as Dave held on tightly to your arm. It was Friday, finally. It ding'ed at your floor and you two walked to your apartment. You pulled out your keys and unlocked the door. You both go inside. You guide Dave to your room where he crawls into your bed and rests there, sickly. He even took off his sunglasses and set them beside your bed. You thought it was cute.

He almost instantly fell asleep.

You could tell by the short breaths he took as it turned to a longer breath with a calmer sound to them.

You sat beside your bed, on the floor. You decided to hit up your homie.

You: *takes a picture of sleeping Dave and sends to Kendall*

You; caught Bae sleepin'

Kendall: *sends picture of sleeping john* same

You: did he just come to your house and crash?

Kendall: indeed

Kendall: poor kid

Kendall: failed a math test by a few points and he was devastated.

You: aw poor John

You: yeah no Dave is just hungover as hell

Kendall: xD

Kendall: seems like Dave

Kendall; how is your sister?

You: dunno. She wasn't here when I got home. Must be suffering at work

You: where the man who did this to her is

Kendall: you make it sound like he cut off her limbs

You: *shrug*

-
Suddenly a hand was thrown onto your shoulder. You turned around to find a pair of red eyes staring at you. Dave frowned.

"What's wrong?" You asked with a frown of your own.

"I can't go back to sleep."

"Oh I'm sorry.."

"Come lie with me." He said as he scooted over to make room for you.

You got up and sat beside him on the bed. He moved over and lied his head down on your lap. You rested your hand on his head and sort of played with his hair. Ok who are you kidding you for sure played with his hair. He didn't seem to mind because he fell back asleep soon.

You yawned yourself, but you didn't feel sleepy.

Suddenly there is a knock at your door.

You groaned and slowly lifted Dave off of your lap and he groaned too and lied there.

You laughed and kissed his head, leaving your room for the door.

You opened it to find none other than Kane.

"Is your sister home?" He asked with a smile. You shook your head. "Probably working."

He frowned and shook his head. "The floor manager said she called in today.. Is there anywhere else she would be...?"

You hesitated.

"No... I don't suppose so." You secretly felt rather worried...

"Are you sure she's not here?"
"Yes I'm sure my sister isn't here."

He sighed. "Oh, alright.."

"Who that." Dave said. You turned around to see Dave standing in the hallway, staring at the man in your doorway.

You giggled. "Go lie back down, Dave."

He cocked his head and then turned around to leave.

"Does Lindsay know you have some boy over?" He asked. You looked at him to see his facial expression rather concerned.

"Who are you? My father?" You said and frowned sarcastically. "My sister isn't here so please leave, I'm not supposed to have random strangers here when she isn't."

--
You checked your sisters room before going back to yours. She wasn't there.

You made it back, and Dave crawled right back into your lap.

"Who was that?" Dave asked sleepily as he made himself comfortable.

"Some guy Lindsay has been hanging around."
"I don't like him." Dave said, finally finding a comfortable position.

You smiled at him. "Why not?"

"Because he isn't right for her. He will probably bring her bad times."

"Just go back to sleep." You giggled.

He nodded and closed his eyes. He had wonderful eyes. Very red. Like that of a blood moon. Or the blood of your enemies, whatever.

You grabbed your phone and called your sister.

It rang once.

Twice.

Three times.

She didn't answer. You frowned and texted her.

"Where you at?"

....
You pulled up a different messaging.
--
You: is my sister with you?

Dirk: why would she be with me?

You; I don't know.. She's not at work and she's not at home.. She didn't answer when I called either. I don't know where she is.

Dirk: oh

Dirk: oh..

Dirk: No, she isn't with me, sorry :/

--
You sighed deeply.