Chapter 4

Annabeth pov: Percy

The campers were running around strapping on there armour and getting in battle formations.The conch horn blew signaling that the monsters are here.

'Jason take your cabin and fly into the air and take out the air monsters' I said. 'Nico..' I said before I was interrupted. 'I know woman' he said. He shadow traveled to his cabin mates.

We were at the top of the hill. We had 430 warriors while they had 1000. We were staring at each other.

10 seconds

5 seconds

The tension was so thick you could cut through it with a butter knife.

'Attack' someone screamed from the back. 'Demigods charge' I yelled. We ran down the hill and the monsters ran up it.

The battle had begun. I heared screams of bloody murder from the Ares cabin. The way they fought was ruthless.  Though it only motivated us a little.

I ran and was swinging my knife wildly trying to kill the monsters that was hurting my family and friends.

The romans locked the shields and advanced. Any monsters that came there way would die from there spears.

Zeus cabin mates were tiring out from using so much power. Jason appeared in front of me. A drakon roared. 'I hate those things' Jason muttered. He summoned a huge lightning bolt and fried it mid roar. And flew back to attack the air troops.

Demeter's cabin were holding down the monsters with roots. While the more powerful ones would change the enemy weapon into flowers. Even the satyrs and nymphs were there helping out in the battle.

The hypnos kids were in the battle. But because of the below average skills they would be layed to waste. Although I do admire there bravery.

Twangs of bows Were heared and the scream of monsters was in the air. All kinds of monsters would be dust.

A hellhound pounced me. I did a base ball slide and stabbed it's heart. I looked around and saw a fourth of the campers have perished.My people were dying in the hands of filthy monsters.

The cyclops were smashing and swing there axes killing monsters left and right. While charging them and shaking the ground.

Zeus cabin were in the air and were frying monsters and taking out gorgons.

Posideons cabin were flooding monsters and freezing them in place while we took them out.

Hades cabin were summoning an army of the dead, making chasm straight towards Tartrus while.

I charged a cyclops. He swung his club and I ducked. I got on his back and started climbing up. I got to his head and stabbed him right in his eye.

I looked around agian and saw a lot of monster dust with the exception of demigods layed wasted.

Hades kids were passing out because of to much power usage. Nico shadow traveled to me and for 5 minutes we were hacking back to back. He then shadow traveled to his cabin mates.

Posideon kids tried to live up to the name of the guy who lived there before. couldn't use anymore powers cause they were to exhausted. Jake came to me and hacked at a monster  that was about to pounce on me. He quickly ran back to his brothers. Jake isn't so bad now. Even though it was him who broke Percy he has now became friendly.

Zeus kids were all in the infirmary with cuts and claw marks from gorgons and hellhounds.

I slashed at monsters that came my way. Every now and then someone would come back to back with me and leave 5 minutes later.

I saw a bunch of Apollo kids shooting arrows in the center of enemy lines. While the healers were running around and taking kids to the infirmary.

The hunters were shooting there arrows while the ones who ran out of them would charge the monsters with there hunting knives. Five hunters have already died in combat.

I was trying my best to kill The monsters when a cry of pain was heared. I turned around and I saw Thalia with cuts all over here. She was disarmed. Hyperion was talking to here. He then raised his sword ready to finish her. Jason was running towards here screaming bloody murder. I screamed at him to stop. I couldn't watch so I closed my eyes. I felt a swoosh of air.

Clang!

I peeked through my finger and saw  a teenager holding Hyperion from killing Thals.

He had messy black hair. Even after 500 years I could reconize that hair. Hyperion only confirmed who the teenager was. The teen kicked him in the gut and sent him flying back. We all gasped at the strength this teen holds. Jason skid to a stop. His eyes were bulging out at what he just saw.

The teen swivled around. We all gaped at the man in front of us. I just stood there stunned. I was rooted to my spot. His face, his beautiful face. How I dreamt of looking at him one more time.

His sea green eyes held me in a trance like stand. I could only breath one word. A name. A name that brings misery and sadness into demigods and gods heart. One word. One name.

'....Percy'.