Chapter 10

HELLO GUYS THIS IS CHAPTER TEN. IM SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT SCHOOL HELD ME UP. I JUST STARTED PLAYING SPORTS SO YEA.

SO THIS CHAPTERS POV WILL FIRST BE LUNA THEN IT WILL BE VINCE. EACH OF THEM WILL HAVE 1000+ WORDS ON THEIR POV BUT VINCE WILL HAVE 500+ ON HIS POV. HAVE FUN READING.

SO READ AND HAVE FUN. ALSO PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH SOME IDEAS GUYS. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO CHAPTER 10.
================================

Luna pov: Training Day II

I took all the healers with me to the camps infirmary. I walked in and went to the medicine cabinets. I took all the medicine and put it on a table.

'Demeter kids can you guys get me all your herbs that I can make medicine with them' I asked. A kid nodded and ran off to get the herbs.

I summoned up some herbs and plants from our planet and layed them on a table. The kid ran in and gave me the herbs.

'Thank you...' I started. 'Nick, my name is Nick West' He said. 'Well thank you Nick' I said. He walked back to the 25 kids I had.

'Ok I want the 3 best healers in here to come up and I want the counselor of the Demeter cabin to come forward. 2 boys and 2 girls walked up to me.

'Names please' I asked. 'Will Solace, son of Apollo and the beat healer and head doctor' the first one said. 'James Mallory son of Apollo and third best healer' the second said.

I looked at the girls and motioned then to talk. 'Nancy Willams daughter of Janus minor god of doorways, and blessed by Apollo god of the sun' she said.

I turned to the last one. I saw her staring in the distance looking at a boy. Child of Hermes by the look of It. He had that mischievous smirk like Danny. His eyes told you to never leave your valuables around him. And always stay at least 5 feet away from him. And always look where you go.

She was looking at him with lust filled into her eyes. I walked up told her and waved in front of her. She snapped out of her love trance. 'Ohh um sorry' she said while blushing.

'Its ok. Name please' I asked. 'Katie Gardener, daughter of Demeter and head counsellor of the Demeter cabin' she said. I turned around and looked at them.

'Ok everyone I would like for the healers to mix the medicine you have right now. You have and hour to make me one healing potion' I turned around and looked at Katie. 'And for you mix and make me 1 really strong sleeping potion' I looked at the others. 'For the healers make me a numb potion and for the Demeter kids make me a painless potion. You have an hour' I said.

They a went and grabbed what the need and went to there tables. I went to my table and grabbed the herbs and started to make all the potions I just said.

~~Time Skip~~

I took me about 12 minutes to make all the potions. And this is without using my powers. If I did then it would take me about 5 to 6 minutes to make them.

I looked at them and saw them working hard. After 45 they all finished there potion. I went to them and grabbed the potion.

I cut my hand with my dagger and silver blood dribilled out of the cut. I took the healing potion and drank it. The cut closed up and it didn't leave a scar. 'Good job' I said.

I took the sleeping potion. I found a squirrel. I picked it up and poured the potion in it's mouth. It passed out so I put it on the ground. I nodded my head impressed by their skills.

I took the numb potion and pourd it in my mouth. I felt myself go numb from the potion. 'goodth jobth yoth guythys' I said. They all laughed at me.

After a 15 minutes I didn't feel numb. I walked to my table and grabbed a pain potion. I drank it and felt immense pain over me. I quickly grabbed the painless potion and drank it. The pain was still there so I went and drank my painless potion. I looked at the kids. 'This painless potion didn't work. You guys have to try again' I said.

They went off to go and try again. I gave them one of my herbs. "Okay you guys follow me and I'll show you a potion that can raise the dead but only animals not humans. And one that can heal any kinds of wounds' I said.

They followed me to my table and circled around the table. I took some herbs and squished them. I grabbed a medicine and poured it in the bowl.

I smashed them and mixed them around. I add water and ambrosia in it. I took the liquid and poured it in a vial. 'This potion is called Morphine h20' I said. I made a healing potion and put it in a vial.

I summoned my sacred deer. 'Sarinea, I will have to kill you but a potion will heal you I promise. I swear on the gryphon river' I said. The deer nodded her head. I swiftly killed her.

I poured the healing potion in her mouth and the cut healed instantly. I grabbed the vial and poured it in her mouth and a soul simmered and flew into her body.

She woke up and nodded her head. I sent her away with a flick of my wrist. I saw everyone with their mouths dropped.

I laughed at there expressions. They closed their mouths. I walked up to the table and closed their mouths. 'Ok go back to work' I said.

They turned around and walked away to do there work. I sat at my chair doing work when I heared a angry scream coming from Vince.

Vince pov

I ushered all the campers into the arena. 'Ok you guys I want new campers and old campers to split up' I said. Half of them split up into the groups I told them.

I looked around and saw some people wielding wicked weapons. One camper had a huge battle axe with bulging muscles. Must be an Hephaestus camper. Another had a wicked 4 ft double handed sword.

Some kids were muttering under there breath. I summoned five 10 foot tall robots from our training area on Cesltia and put them at medium level.

'I want all the old campers to attack those 5 robots and finish them of. While the new campers will train with me. I will teach you basic sword fight first' I said.

The older campers charged the robots and the new campers just waited for my order. 'Ok you guys grab a sword and show me your stance'.

They picked up the swords and and went to stance. Just saying they were sloppy. 'Ok you guys suck' I snorted. I walked over to them and fixed there stance.

'Ok now attack the dummies' I said. They walked over and sliced at the dummies. After a few minutes of slicing and slashing, only 3 kids cut themselves. I gave them a square of ambrosia to heal.

'Alright you guys good work now to show you the viper beheading strike' I started. The kids started groaning. I showed them the basics. Ok you guys when you want to disarm someone and you have a shorter blade, step in, twist your arm, and push down hard.

All the kids started pairing up and practicing. As I was watching them I was polishing my weapon I saw a little boy struggling to lift his sword.

I walked over and helped him lift up his sword. 'Keep your body at the correct angle' I said. He thanked me and started attacked the other kid.

I got bored so I summoned 500 dummies that could attack. I decided to use my sword. Something I haven't done since I was 17.

I started slicing and dicing at the moving dummie. After attacking the dummies for 5 minutes, straws were littered everywhere.

I wisked them away and decided to watch the kids attack each other. The experienced kids were finished attacking the 5 bots after 1 hour of traning.

'Ok you guys pair up and start attacking each other. Be sure to not hurt yourself' I said. I heard a kid snicker.

'Oh so this is funny, give me 10 laps around the camp' I said. The kid groaned and started running his laps.

'Anyone else think this is funny' I asked. They shook there heads so hard it almost fell off. 'Ok get to work' I said.

They went back to work and I summoned a chair and watched the kid do his 10 laps that I gave him.