Chapter 6

Annabeth pov: Percy's friends

Percy just kept on laughing. It was real scary. The man that saved us was laughing like a madman. It wasn't the laugh I dreamt of.

His laugh was full if mischief but It was filled with love and care. But this laugh, this laugh was filled wi th pure malice.

His beautiful face twisted into something horrible. The twin giants were scared to Death at this man. It felt like the would bolt out of here at any given moment.

'You really should stop laughing Omega. Your scaring your own allies to death' a man said while stepping out of the shadow. We all took a step back.

This man was dressed in a costume like that one video game called assassins creed. He had a cloak on with an light looking armour that was the same color as Percy's sword.

He had a heavily designed bow for his hand and had two hunting knives.
He was 5'11 and was slightly tanned with meancing dark blue eyes.

'Yeah Omega it looks like the shit in there pants' a boy who also was wearing the same as him but was young like about 12 years old and was 5'2.

He carried a two wickedly long hunting knives. Also same shade as Percy's weapon color. He still had chubby checks. He was tanned to the core and his eyes were a baby blue shade.

But what made it look out of place was his face. His eyes held so much malice it could kill a mortal. His smirk told us he looks like a kid but can do horrible things to you.

'You didn't even leave us some monsters you greedy person. I knew I should have stayed home' He said.
'Danny look you have about fifty to sixty monsters running away' Percy said evily.

The boy giggled and ran at full speed which was extremely fast and cut through monsters while laughing.

'Hey Omega, what can me an Red attack' a man asked while stepping out of the bushes. He was the tallest towering at 7'5.

He was a light skin African-American man with big muscles that were bulging out his muscle shirt. He had big beautiful brown eyes that glint in the sun. He was wearing a muscle shirt with some kind of pants called joggers. With a pair of nikes. Wierd right. (A/N I'm sorry but I had to do that. I will do more of modern day style clothes).

He had a beautiful glow to his skin. Making him inhumane. Like his team he had the malice smile. And eyes of a madman

He looked casual except for his face. He had guantels as his weapons. Percy just pointed at the giants.

'Look at him go' Percy said laughing madly. Percy looked at me and for a second his eyes were warm but it flashed back to the cold hatred eyes.

'You know Athena spawn that wretched Zeus spawn will die if you don't help her' he spat. I started walking towards Thalia. 'I got her Annabeth' Jason said.

I turned around and saw Percy whisper into his teams ears. They grinned. They started walking towards the giants.

The big guy shook his hand and spikes popped out of his guantels. The smaller dude just pulled back on his bow string and a arrow materialized in the string.

The small dude started firing arrows at a rate even Aretims couldn't do. 'Cmon man give me some better target to shoot at' he yelled. In five seconds Oceauns was a pin cushion. He shoot one last arrow in his head and the giant disintegrated.

His brother wasn't doing any better the big guy was pummeling him. He started to form a crater in the ground. The titans face was so disoriented it was hard to look at without puking. He raised his and and punched his hand straight through his chest pulling out his heart.