Chapter 8

Percy pov: Family Issues

I woke up and felt a heavy weight on my chest. I looked up and saw beautiful light brown hair sprawled across my chest.

I stroked Luna's hair. I kissed her softly on the cheeks. She started stirring. She opend her eyes and I saw beautiful light blue eyes that held love for me.

'Hello Perseus'. I groaned. 'Please can you call me Omega'. She looked at me. 'No'. 'Ok at least call me Percy'. She shook her head.

I gave her my famous baby seal eyes and for extra I quiverd my lips. She tore her eyes away. Looks like I won. 'Fine just don't give me those eyes. It just...it's just...ughhh forget about it'. I smiled

'Ok lets get ready for training the campers'. I walked to the closet and grabbed my clothes. I stepped out a with more modern clothes. I had a black shirt, a pair of leather joggers and a pair of nike's.

Luna had skinny jeans that were ripped in places. She had a blue shirt with some sandals.

I walked over to her. 'Looking nice Luna'. She blushed. 'You to Percy'. I walked over to my weapons area and grabbed two hunting knives, a bow, and my sword.

'Danny I will kill you!!!!'. I heared Vince yell. I opend the door and saw Danny running at full speed. But since Vince is the god of speed he caught up to him quickly.

I heard a laughter. I turned around and saw Red rolling on the ground laughing. I walked down the hallway with Red behind me.

As I was walking when I got to the stairs the smell of pancake and bacon attacked my nose. I looked at Red and he looked at me.

I pushed him and I ran down the stairs. I felt an arrow in my calf. Red started running down the stairs. I summond a throwing knife and a 6 inch throwing knife materialized in my hand.

I threw it at Red leg and ran passed him. He started chasing me. He crashed into me and we started rolling down the steps.

Luna's pov

I was making pancakes, bacon and eggs. I made 50 pancakes and 100 hunderd strips of bacon. 10 of the pancakes were blue for Percy.

I sat down and started eating food. I heard the boys stumbling down the steps. I guess they smelled the food.

Percy ran in with a arrow in his calf and two in his shoulders. He had blood running down his body. I rolled my eyes. Boys, I will never understand them. Red came in with two knives in his back and one in his thigh.

I snapped my fingers and Percy and Red were all healed and the weapons were in the training room. Percy sat down and started eating.

Danny bursted throw the door all bruised up for pranking Vince. Vince then walked in with a dagger in his shoulder.

I sighed, I snapped my fingers and they both healed. They sat down and started eating.

Percy pov

I finished my food. 'Ok guys here is the plan.

Red you teach the campers archery and throwing knives.

Danny you teach them short ranged weapons.

Vince you teach them hand to hand combat and speed.

Luna you teach the healers of camp to do advanced healing and mixing herbs.

And I will teach them battle reflexes and long ranged weapon'. They nodded there heads and I went for a morning jog. We will train them tomorrow.

I stepped outside and sensed it was 6:23 in the morning. First camper will wake up around 8:25 the next would wake up at 8:40.