Chapter 16

AIGHT YOU GUYS, THE MOMENT EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR... THE UPDATE.

SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE AND I HAVE NO EXCUSE AS IT WAS ALL MY FAULT.

HUNTER OUT
=================================

Percy pov: The Return

3 Months Later

It has been three months since I last been on earth. I know it doesn't seem very long but here on Celstia time moves faster. 3 months on earth is 3 years on my planet.

I miss Luna and my buddies. All I really did was learn politics and train like all hell. I would wake up at 5:00 and end my day at midnight. I only have about 5 hours of sleep and would do that all over again.

After about a year into my training I started getting use to it. I would wake up energized even from an intense training the night before.

After today's training I could sleep happily and peacefully. Why? Well tomorrow I will go to the palace of gods and be sent off back to earth with some new toys.

~Next Morning~

I woke up refreshed for today. Finally I got to sleep in. It felt weird actually. After 3 years of waking up at 5 I finally wake up at 8. It felt amazing.

I used my powers to freshen up and put on my clothes. After I got done I flashed right to the throne room.

Saren was there and was waiting with his wife. 'Omega, you have completed your training. For this I would like to award you with fresh new armor and weapons and you will be granted 3 wishes'.

'Thank you my king. I gladly accept your gifts and would like to use my first two wish now and use the last for another time'.

'What is your first wish' he said. 'For my first wish I would like to have my arm back as this ice arm keeps melting. The ice you gave me is sensitive as the earth's sun is the hottest sun in the universe' I asked.

'No problem Omega' he said. He raised his hand and a black box popped up out of the ground. He opened the box and there sat my arm. 'You had my arm all this time' I asked.

'Yes Omega, we knew one day that you would need your arm as our sun is a soft sun and most of our energy comes from the core' he said.

'Thank you my king' I said. I took off my ice arm and attached my normal arm on. I flexed my muscles to see if it worked. 'It works just as it use to, thank you so much' I said

'What is your second question' he asked. 'I was wondering..... I was...' I started nervously. 'Stop chocking and spit it out he said. I cleared my throat and stood up straight.

'well I was wondering if I could have a kid with Luna' I said softly. 'What, speak up Omega' he said. 'I was wondering if I could have a child with Luna' I said loudly.

Saren sat back in his chair and grunted. 'Well Omega I would allow you to have a child with Luna...' I jumped in joy before he could finish. 'Hold up hold up'. I stopped jumping. 'Under one condition' he said.

'What is it' I asked fidgeting. 'Well I get to pick the name of that child' he said. I thought hard. 'Deal' I said. He looked pleased with my choice.