Chapter 12

HEY GUYS THANKS TO A COMMENT ON MY OTHER CHAPTER I HAVE GOT SOME IDEAS ON WHAT TO WRITE IN THIS CHAPTER.

PLEASE SEND ME MORE IDEAS IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE EXTRA LONG
JUST HELP ME CONTINUE THIS BOOK SO I WONT HAVE TO STOP WRITING ON MY STORY.
_________________________________________

Percy pov: The Duel And A Coma?

I woke up with a heavy weight on my chest and saw Luna's head on my body I stroked her hair and gave her a little kiss on her head.

I slowly slid of the bed not trying to wake her. I went inside the bathroom and quietly decided to take a quick shower.

I hoped in and turn on the hot water and let it rush down my body. After a 5 minute shower I hoped out and dried myself off.

I put on some sweats and a tight shirt. I walked out of the room and went outside for my morning jog.

As I was jogging I heard a slight moo coming from the deep sea. I saw a sword fish trying to tell me to go in the ocean.

I swam deep and saw my old friend bessie (correct me if i spelled it wrong) stuck in a thick fishing net.

I took out my sword and swiftly cut away the nets. The sea cow mooed and swam away.

I swam back to surface and decided to go to the mess hall for breakfast. I walked in and sat at my old table and ordered myself some pancakes.

Still blue colored. I guess old habbits die hard. I sat there amd eat when Annabeth walked in with the spawn of revenge wrapped up around her.

She smirked at me thinking I was jealous but Luna walked in and gave me a kiss and sat on my lap.

She looked pissed and stormed off and the dude followed her. I smirked and turned around and saw Luna in her pj's.

'Uhh Luna you are still wearing your princess pj's right now' I quietly warned her. She blushed and quickly teleported away.

I turned back and quickly finished my food and decided to explore the city. I walked out of camp and into the city.

On my walk through the woods I saw the world the way I wanted with. Peace and Harmony.

I walked to Manhattan and saw flying cars and holographic phones. I used my powers and learned how to use modern day technology.

Back in my home planet we only had stuff from the 21 century. I explored the area and took a walk to hudson river.

It was still filthy as usual. I walked in the water to talk to my old friend Mr.Hudson.

I stepped inside and swam to the depths of the river. 'Ayy garbage brain, it's your old pal Percy' I said.

A face formed inside of the water. 'Hey little man long time no talk' the river god said. 'Yea i've been busy saving the universe' I said.

'Thats cool' he replied. So for about 30 min me and him talked and he caught me up with the world.

'In favor for this nice talk id like to give you a sea shell that will clean you out for eternity' I said.