Chapter 9

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER BUT HER IS A NEW EXTREMLY LONG CHAPTER. IT WILL BE 3000+ WORDS.

THIS WILL BE PERCY AND RED TRAINING. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE VINCE AND LUNA. THE CHAPTER AFTER NEXT WILL BE DANNY AND JAKE.

COMMENT AND VOTE ON MY STORY. AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO CHAPTER 9 YOU GUYS. PLEASE SIT BACK OR LAY DOWN AND ENJOY.

Percy pov: Training day I

I woke up from that dreamless sleep I had that night. I looked around my surroundings and saw that Luna was gone. Huh guess she is making breakfast.

I got up and changed into my normal clothes. I brushed me teeth and stepped out. I went to get my weapons when I heared soft snores. But cause of my heighten sense I heared it.

I turned around and saw a baby wolf. Next to the wolf was a note. The note read.

'Percy this is your sacred animal. His name is Alpha. He has all your powers and can grow to a towering 15 feet tall when fully grown. He is only a day old and he can communicate via mind message. Take care of my daughter or else'

-S

Huh. 'Hey buddy' I said. 'Are you hungry' I asked. He shook his head. I summoned a juicy steak. He started eating.

I turned around and strapped my weapons on. My bow echo on my back, My sword hurricane at my waist, and my hunting knives on my thigh.

I started walking to the door. Alpha bounded after me. I opend the door and ran downstairs with Alpha at my side.

I went at breakfast and started out the door. I did my morning jog with Alpha at my side. I ended with sitting at my favorite rock. It was smooth and not really hard on my back.

I sat there staring at the sunrise. I felt a presence behind me. I did something that I learned when I was called The Hunter which I still am.

I felt the gallons of blood and searched threw the blood. I looked through and found the DNA. I got angry when I found out who it was. Annabeth.

'What do you want Athena spawn' I spat. 'Percy...' I cut her off. 'Its Omega Athena spawn' I said. 'Omega hear me out' she said. 'You have 5 minutes tops' I said.

'Omega Jake spiked my drink with a love potion' she said. 'Well Athena spawn. For the love goddess potion to work, you have to have a feeling devolping for that person' I said.

She gasped. 'How did you become stronger seaweed brain' she said. I was seething in rage. Did she just call me seaweed brain. I turned around and sent her my most scariest glare.

Her eyes had fear written all over it. 'Don't you ever call me that. You are the dumbest Athena spawn ever created. You are just a mistake' I said deathly calm.

She looked away and started crying. She then turned around and quickly kissed me. She flipin kissed me. Before I could do anything Luna came and pushed her down.

'What are you doing he is my boyfriend' she said. I was furious now. 'He is my boyfriend you whore' Luna said.

She turned around and pulled me into a kiss. I gladly returned the kiss. Annabeth turned around and ran away crying.

I started laughing at her when Luna cracked me on the head. 'Ow what was that for' I said. 'For laughing at her. Although it's funny keep it in your big head' she said. 'Yeah yeah let's go' I said. I walked over to the palvon to tell the campers.

I walked into the palvion and everyone stared at me. In the far back I saw Annabeth making out with a Nemesis child.

I cleared me throat. 'Campers your guys training will start after breakfast so hurry up' I said in my deadly commanding voice.