Chapter 13

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS. THEY HAVE BROUGHT BACK THE FIRE INSIDE ME AND WILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN.
================================

Third person pov: Healing

Luna looked sadly at Percy. For 2 weeks he has been in a coma. The knife that Annabeth threw struck him in a fragile nerve which forced him in a coma.

Will walked in to do his daily check ups to make sure his vitals were normal.

Will had a odd look on his face. 'What is wrong with him' Luna asked. 'His vitals are normal but his heart rate is 2 beats faster'.

'Is that a bad thing' She asked with a concerned look on her face. 'No but for his well being I think you should call a healer from your world.

She nodded her head and Will walked out. Luna stared down at Percy and sighed. When will he ever wake up?

She got up and flashed out to her planet. Celstia the vibrant and beautiful version of planet Earth.

Luna grew to her godly hight of 25 feet and walked in the throne room. Sit on his throne was the mighty Saren.

'What is this pleasent surprise my daughter' he said. 'Father Omega has been hurt by a mortal and fell into deep slumber'.

Saren's eyes flicked with great power. He treated Omega as if he was his own and hearing him getting hurt angered him.

He quickly calmed himself. 'What happened' he asked. 'One of the earthlings struck him with a knife'.

'The mortal healer said that he need a healer from our world to help wake him'.

'Very well take this golden ball and get the best healer in the world to help wake him' he said.

'But be warned use the ball as a last resort, this ball is dangerously powerful and can bring great pain to Omega. Now go and save Omega' he said.

Luna flashed out to the healers bay where the healers are located. She searched for the master healer, a old man named Sholò.

She walked to the back where she found him calming his mind and soul. She felt powerful waves of power healing everything in sight.

'What do you need my princesses' he asked. 'I need your help Omega has been hurt and in need of medical attention can you come' she asked.

'Yes mi'lady' he said. He grabbed his equipment and followed me out the room.

He grabbed my arm and I fashed out to Earth so he would help Omega back to normal.

Luna pov

I flashed me and Sholò to the infirmary where Percy was sleeping. He got out his stuff and started checking him.

'All is well but Omega is in a slumber I like to call Combreá. It's were everything is normal on the outside but in his mind he is in a fight with himself' he said.

'What do you mean by in a fight with himself' I asked. 'Well Percy is fighting the darkside of him' he replied.

I stared at him sadly. Oh Percy why do you always have to get hurt for me please win this battle and come back to me.

I saw a little tear trailing down his face. 'Well he can hear your thoughts but can't hear everything around him' he said.

Percy pov

I woke up in a dark room. 'Hello' I said. My voice echod in to the darkness. 'Percy we finally meet at last' said a voice.

'Who I am dosent concern you, just sit tight while I bring you to the battle area where you and I will duel' said the voice.

I started feel like I was being moved when a blinding light hit me. As my eyes was adjusting to the light I felt like was burning.

The light turned down and I saw the man who was pushing me. That man was me. But like more of a savage. He had the animalistic features.

His eyes were even colder and held more malice than mine. 'Now that you know I am you lets start the fight' he said.

A sword appeared by my feet. I lifted it up and got into battle stance. The other me started running toward me. I slid under him and popped up.

He charged at me forcing me into defense mode. He attacked left and I blocked.

I read his movment and after his third slash he steps to far out to the left leaving his right side open.

After the third slash he stepped to the left and I jabbed at his right side. He saw this coming and kicked my sword away.

'Now Percy time for me to take over' he said. He raised his sword and I waited for the kill when I heard Luna's voice.

'Percy why do you always take my hits, please win the battle and come back to me' she said.

I felt a wave of energy hit me and I got up and kicked him in the side. I took his sword and and sliced his stomach.

I jumped on him and sliced his head off. Blood sprouted all over my face I felt my body being ripped apart and pulled to differnet places.

Luna pov

I saw Percy tense up. He started shaking and he let out a blood wrenching scream full of pain.

'Sholò what is wrong with him'. He quickly got up and checked his vitals. 'Omega seems to have won and the side effects have started to show' he said.

'What side effects' I asked. 'Well when the battle is won by the good soul it starts to rip to pieces, but if the evil one won the good soul will fade' he said.

'So what does that mean'. 'Omega's body is trying to sow the evil and the good soul to make one powerful soul' he said.

'How can we help speed up the process' I asked. 'Well I need the golden ball of Celstia' he said.

I opened my bag and pulled out the golden ball. I gave it to him and he started on a spell.

The ball grew brigt and quickly died down. The ball was shrunk to a pebble and he feed it to Percy.

He started to calm a little but quickly black veins started to appear on his arm and neck. He let out a scream that almost shattered my ear drums.

'What is going on' I yelled. 'The ball's magic is working even better than I thought' he said.

'What does that mean' I asked. 'Omega is fine the ball is speeding up the process' he said.

'Then why is Omega in so much pain'. 'The ball is slamming the 2 souls into each other, thus causing him pain' he said.

--Time Lasp--

After an hour Percy calmed down and his breathing slowed down and the veins started vanishing.

During the hour Percy's hair grew longer to his shoulder and his canines grew larger and sharper.

On Percy's arm was a tattoo of a wolf howling at the moon. I knew what this tattoo meant.

Percy is a werewolf now.

BOOM WHAT A TWIST. THANKS TO ALL THE SUPPORT THAT ALL MY AMAZING READERS HAS GIVEN ME.

THEIR IS A CHALLENGE. I HID 3 TYPO MISTAKES ON PURPOSE. THE FIRST PERSON TO FIND OUT WHAT THE MISTAKE IS GETS DEDICATED IN MY NEXT CHAPTER.

GOODLUCK I HID THEM VERY WELL AND GIVE ME SOME MORE IDEAS ON WHAT TO WRITE.

AND AGIAN I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME NICE AND KIND COMMENTS WHICH REALLY MADE MY WEEK.

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AND AS FAST AS I CAN S/O TO ALL MY READERS FOR BEING AMAZING AND KIND.

THE HUNTER OUT