Chapter 7

Annabeth pov:

We were sitting inside the rec room around the ping pong table. Usually even though there is a war upcoming, we would still be talking to each other.

But now no one had a thing to say and no one could meet each others eyes. We all knew what we were thinking about.

Percy. It just kept playing in my mind for the past 15 min. I was playing with my camp necklace, especially the last one.

My camp necklace was to full, so i now only put 8 things on it. The beads of when Percy was with us. The beads were, a trident, the golden fleece, the labyrinth, and the empire state building.

There was also the original Mt. Olympus from the giant war, the ring my father gave me who passed away, and the ring Percy was going to give me. I found it when looking for him. It was on his bed.

-Flashback-

I ran around camp looking for Percy after he caught Jake and I kissing with the whole camp and the gods.

I ran in to his room screaming his name. I busted the door down and saw that his room was a mess. There were pictures of Percy and I looking happy.

But in all of them my face was crossed out. On each he wrote rude words like slut, whore, bitch, and the worse Annabitch.

I saw a ring on the floor. I picked it up. It said 'Wise Girl and Seaweed Brain forever'. I cried and cried my heart out.

I noticed all the pain and grief we caused Percy. Since that day i always wanted Percy to hold me and say he loved me one more time.

-Flashback Over-

Every single immortal councilor was there except for Jake who was getting bandaged by Chiron after that powerful kick Percy gave him.

We only noticed the he had been bleeding and was gushing out after Percy and that girl left for there cabin.

Jake, the worst mistake of my life. After Percy left it was to akward for me and Jake to talk but I know that Jake still likes me. But he will always be stuck in the friend zone.

Chiron trotted in with Jake right behind him. He sat down at the Posideon chair. I heared footsteps coming from outside.

'...I called it first'. It sounded like Danny whining. 'I don't care I'm the leader'. Just then the door opened showing Percy sticking his tounge out at Danny.

I had to smile cause Percy was still his old self. Just stronger, faster, smarter, and more handsome.

I smiled at his childish antics. He saw me and he just glared at me. Showing his beautiful but dangerous eyes.

The rest of his team came in casual like the didn't just destroy a whole army.

The girl who was riding Ms.Oleary earlier was there annoyingly sticking next to Percy. Percy was the only one dressed differently.

He had a midnight black hoodie with some black joggers and a pair of converse. They walked in and Danny and the big guy was arguing.

Because of the past event I wouldn't check out Percy. He looked more rugged and manly. The past Percy would stumble or crouch just to not get noticed.

New Percy held himself with confident and grace. He had that proud look, and his aura said 'your not worthy to talk to me'. I noticed something on the back of his neck but couldn't see it cause of his hoodie.

'Well hello there'. Percy said with sarcasm filled in his voice. Chiron just cleared his voice. 'Umm Percy'. Percy just groaned cause he didn't call him Omega. '...I guess we should start the meeting. You could sit...'. Chiron looked around and saw there was no space.