Chapter 17

Percy pov- Finding Her

2 weeks later

I slowly opened opened my eyes and was quickly blinded by a white light. As my eyes started to cope with the light I heard carts moving, loud chatter, and saw people in gold uniform.

I must be in the camp hospital I said. The camp infirmary tends to people with cuts, broken bone parts, and people with not critical wounds. The hospital deals with the tougher ones and they actually get payed unlike the infirmary.

I slide up and felt a sharp pain in my side. 'Calm down and don't move every bone in your ribs are broken' said one of the nurse. 'I'm fine where is my pouch' I said.

The nurse grabbed my pouch and handed it to me. I dug in and took out a handful of Celtic dust. I quickly ate it and sat back. A black hum surrounded me and my wounds started closing up.

The nurse looked surprised and shocked that I was fully healed in under a minute. 'Where is my stuff' I asked. She pointed to the chair behind him. I grabbed my stuff went to the bathroom and changed.

I walked right out of the hospital and walked straight to my cabin. I opened the door and slammed it shut getting the boys attention.

They all looked up in surprise. 'Percy!!!' Said Danny as he jumped up. 'Sit down' I said with a tone. 'I don't care what we do or who dies I am going to get Luna back and all you guys will come with me' I said.

They all looked up with ferocity in there eyes. 'Grab all of your weapons, gather all the stardust you can carry because we are going to be in a hell of a fight'. They got up and quickly grabbed the weapons and stardust the could carry.

When the finished they looked at me for the next move. 'Alright we know that Khaos has Luna and we know that he has 2 safe house. So we need to split up' I explained.

'It will be me and Red at safe house one and Vince and Danny at two. Once you get there I want you to spread out and scope the place' I said.

'Don't rush in head first. Once you get inside your powers will greatly decrease as the result of Khaos magic. You won't be able to sense Luna so here' I said while tossing them a pitch black watch.

'This watch will beep if you find Luna, if you don't find her rig the place with bombs and detonate when you get a quarter mile away from the safe house' I said.

'I want you guys to understand something, if you are in a losing fight throw this watch at the enemy as it is also used as a bomb. And I will only say this once and only once don't ever leave anyone behind' I said.

As I finished my speech I looked at them. 'One more thing if Khaos is in your safe house I said looking at Vince and Danny, immediately send me a mind message' I said.

'Good luck to you guys' I said. I grabbed a hold of Red and flashed out to the top of the hill. I looked at him. 'The safe house is in Alaska but due to the magic the closet we can flash to is the border of Alaska is Canada. The safe house is located at the edge of Alaska which will be at least a ten day walk' I explained. He nodded at me. I grabbed him once again and flashed to the border of Canada and Alaska. Once we got there we started are mission to the safe house.

Luna pov

I woke up to a disgusting smell of sulfur and death. As I looked around I was chained up to a wall with dead bodies and feces around a big closed cell.

Next to me was a another chain lock and could see fresh blood dripping on to the floor. As I was looking around I heard a blood curdling scream. I heard heavy footsteps walking towards the cell.