Chapter 7 (Teaser)

~Alli's POV~

After we played the games ate cake and ice cream and filmed a game bang I thought it was time to go.

"Alli your forgetting something." Ian told me.

"What am I forgetting?" I asked him. Anthony looked confused for a second.

"Your forgetting about the most important part of a birthday party." Anthony said. I thought about it.

"Guys the birthday party itself is a brand new thing to me I never had one before." I said. Everyone then just got a sad look on their faces.

"It's time for you to open your presents." Ian said. I was shocked.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything the party was more then enough." I told them. Lasercorn just gave me a chair and Anthony and Ian handed me a present first.

"You deserve more then a party and a few gifts for what you've been through." Anthony told me. I took the present and unwrapped it. In side was a brand new professional drawing kit.

"That you guys so much." I said I gave them both hugs. Lasercorn handed me his present to me. It was a a new Polaroid camera like my old one but nicer. It kept going on like this.

Wes gave me a League of Legends phone case. Mari got me and her best friend bracelets. Matt got me a red panda plushie. Joven got me a batman beanie. Flitz got me a few different baseball hats. Noah Kieth Courtney Shane got me a new laptop.

"You guys thank you so much for everything. Thus is more then I could ever ask for from you guys." I told them I gave them all hugs again.

"Well now it's time to go. We will see you guys tomorrow." Ian said. Anthony and Ian helped me carry my stuff out to the car. This is where everything changed.

"Guys thank you so much for all of this again." I told them they just smiled at me. I was so happy and thankful for everything. We pulled onto the road. Only to be hit by a semi and everything went black.

~A/N~

Hey guys. Sorry that it is only a teaser I have been really busy. But what do you guys think about me starting some ships in this story? If you have any suggestions comment them. Thank you guys so much for reading! Bye!