Chapter 7

~Alli's POV~

After we played the games ate cake and ice cream and filmed a game bang I thought it was time to go.

"Alli your forgetting something." Ian told me.

"What am I forgetting?" I asked him. Anthony looked confused for a second.

"Your forgetting about the most important part of a birthday party." Anthony said. I thought about it.

"Guys the birthday party itself is a brand new thing to me I never had one before." I said. Everyone then just got a sad look on their faces.

"It's time for you to open your presents." Ian said. I was shocked.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything the party was more then enough." I told them. Lasercorn just gave me a chair and Anthony and Ian handed me a present first.

"You deserve more then a party and a few gifts for what you've been through." Anthony told me. I took the present and unwrapped it. In side was a brand new professional drawing kit.

"Thak you guys so much." I said I gave them both hugs. Lasercorn handed me his present to me. It was a a new Polaroid camera like my old one but nicer. It kept going on like this.

Wes gave me a League of Legends phone case. Mari got me and her best friend bracelets. Matt got me a red panda plushie. Joven got me a batman beanie. Flitz got me a few different baseball hats. Noah Kieth Courtney Shane got me a new laptop.

"You guys thank you so much for everything. Thus is more then I could ever ask for from you guys." I told them I gave them all hugs again.

"Well now it's time to go. We will see you guys tomorrow." Ian said. Anthony and Ian helped me carry my stuff out to the car. This is where everything changed.

"Guys thank you so much for all of this again." I told them they just smiled at me. I was so happy and thankful for everything. We pulled onto the road. Only to be hit by a semi and everything went black.

~Lasercorn's POV~

I was at home with my wife Sabrina when I got a call from Anthony.

"Hey man what's up?" I ask him.

"Hello is this David Moss?" I heard someone on the other line ask.

"Yes this is. Who am I speaking with?" I ask. Who the hell has Anthony's phone?

"My name is Susan Braver. I am an emergency room doctor." The lady told me.

"Is Anthony okay?" I ask. So be in a gave me a weird look but I ignored it.

"Mr.Padilla was in a car crash along with Ian Hecox and Allison Padilla-Hecox." Dr.Braver told me.

"I will be right there. Thank you for calling me." I told the doctor. I hung up and explained to Sabrina and texted everyone to meet me at the hospital.

~Ian's POV~

I woke up in a white room surrounded by my friends.

"Guys what's going on?" I ask them.

"You Anthony and Alli were in a car crash." Matt explained to me. I just nodded.

"Where are they?" I asked them

"Anthony's in the room next door. Alli's in surgery right now. You only have a broken ankle and a broken rib." Mari said.

"Anthony is fine he just has a broken arm and broken shoulder blade." Courtney said before I could ask.

"What about Alli? Is she okay?" I ask them. They all went silent. David sighed.

"Alli was hit with the most force. She has a broken shoulder leg arm and rib cage. She also has debris stuck in her neck right arm and lower back" David said quickly. I wanted to cry. I was fine but my daughter is in surgery.

"Mr.Hecox your awake. Mr.Padilla is here to see you." A nurse said. Behind her us Anthony with his arm in a green cat and a brace on his shoulder.

"Ian do you know where Alli is?" he asked me looking worried. I just nodded.

"She's in surgery right now man sit down. All we can do is wait." Keith said. That's all we can do is wait.

~Time skip a few hours~

We were sitting in the room talking when the doctor came in.

"Mr. Padilla Mr. Hecox your daughter is out of surgery now." He said.

"Can we go see her?" Anthony asked. The doctor sighed. Everyone seemed to be doing that lately.

"Allison is in a coma. I am so sorry." He said. He gave us the room number and left. I can't believe it my daughter was in a coma again for the third time in her life. I started to cry.

"Ian it's going to be okay. She'll pull through she always does." Flitz reassured me. I looked over at Anthony he looked empty like he was dead.

"Let's go see her." I said. We all walked to Alli's room. Inside Alli was laying on the bed. Her red hair sprawled around her head hands folded on her chest. She looked so peaceful.

"She looks like she's sleeping." Shane said from behind me.

"No she looks like she's dead." Anthony said. I agreed with him. I sat down next to all and unfolded her hands and held on of them.

"Alli we need you to wake up please we can't live without you. We love you so much." I told her. Everyone sat around me. Anthony grabbed her other hand.

"Excuse me this is Allison Padilla-Hecox's room right?" A woman at the door said.

"Yes why?" David asked.

"Well I am here to apologize. My husband was the one who hit your car." The woman said and then left.

"Bastard couldn't come say sorry himself." Noah said spitefully. I just sighed.

"Nothing we can do about it." Joven said.

"Seems we can't do anything right now." Wes said. I just kept holding on to Alli's hand for dear life.

"Alli please wake up. We need you." I said in a whisper. I started to cry again. It seems as if life has just stopped for us. Alli stops and so do we. Alli we need you.

~A/N~

I know this is late and overdue but I had to keep stopping because I would start to cry . The fells man. Do you guys think Alli will wake up? Thank you guys for reading bye!