Chapter 9

~Alli's POV~

I had feeling and hearing in my body back but I just can't move. I try my hardest but I can't. It's so frustrating. I want to cry. I wish I could.

"Hey guys Alli up yet?" I hear Wes ask as he comes in. I hear other people follow him and sit down.

"No hasn't moved either." Anthony said. I heard a knock on the door.

"Excuse me I am looking for Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox." I heard a man ask at the door.

"That's us. What is it?" Ian says.

"Well your daughter Allison has been asleep for a long time now that we believe she might not get up. We were wondering if you wanted to take her off life support." I hear who I assume is a doctor say.

"No. We aren't taking her off life support." Anthony said.

"Alright. If you'll excuse me." the doctor said. I heard him leave.

"Anthony how long has it been now?" I hear Mari ask.

"It has been 3 months." Anthony said. I can't believe it.

No matter how hard I try I will stay asleep. I heard someone on their phone. I heard the song I wrote for them. I tried to cry. It worked.

"Guys look." Flitz said. I tried to open my eyes and it worked. Almost immediately Ian hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Good morning sleepy head." Lasercorn said. Everyone laughed. After everyone gave me hugs the doctor came in.

"Good to see you awake Miss. Padilla-Hecox." The doctor said. I looked at him and saw that he had a clipboard. I saw the papers on it. It was papers that if Ian and Anthony signed I would've been taken off of life support.

"When will I be able to go home?" I asked him. Not event wanting to talk to him.

"Whenever your fathers sign you out." The doctor said. I just nodded. The doctor left after asking a few questions.

"Mari could you grab me some clothes from home so I can leave?" I asked her.

"Sure. Does anyone want to come with?" Mari asked everyone. Sohinki went with her.

"So what did I miss?" I asked them.

"Nothing really. But we need to make an update video for the channels." Anthony said. We pulled out his camera and started filming.

"Hey guys! We have some good news!" Ian started.

"Alli woke up!" Anthony said. Wes quickly pointed the camera towards me.

"I'm not dead!" I said. Everyone laughed.

"Now that Alli is up we will be back on our normal video schedule. Bye!" Anthony finished Wes uploaded it and we kept joking around and talking.

"We're back!" Mari said. She handed me a backpack and I quickly went to the bathroom and got dressed.

"Okay time to go." I said. We left the hospital and we headed to the office. It was good to be back.

~Time skip to office~

"Hey guys welcome to Grand Theft Smosh!" Joven said into the camera. We were filming the video for today.

"Alli where are you?" Lasercorn asked me.

"I am doing something." I said. I hijacked a jet from the military base.

"What are you doing?" Sohinki said

"You'll see." I said I was flying next to a store. I walked in and robbed it and flew away in my jet.

"Well what are we going to do this episode Joven?" Lasercorn asked.

"We will be doing another YOLO challenge. You need to steal a jet, rob a store, get a tattoo, go skydiving, and have sex." Joven said.

"Well I have already done 3 of those things." I said as I jumped out my jet.

"What how?" Sohinki said.

"Well I stole a jet from the military base and robbed a store with it and just jumped out of it." I told them. I quickly went to the tattoo parlor and looked at the tattoos.

"Well Alli is in the lead. So who wants to kill her?" Sohinki said. I glared at him.

"No one will kill Alli unless they want to die in real life." I said in the third person. Sohinki got a scared look on his face.

"Well then I am staying away from Alli." Joven said. I walked out of the tattoo shop. I got a smosh logo on my hand.

"Well 4 things done. Just have to have sex now." I said. Lasercorn frowned.

"I don't think Alli should have that objective." He said.

"I agree with Lasercorn. Joven what else can Alli do?" Sohinki asked him.

"Well Alli you can go to the strip club and kill all of the strippers but you have to get away from the police." Joven said. I quickly set a waypoint and left to the strip club.

"Easy enough." I said. I am going to win this challenge. I got there but before walking in I saw a bunch of sticky bombs outside.

"You have to get inside to kill them Alli." Sohinki said. I just grinned and shot the bombs to blow them up from a safe distance.

"Now I can get inside." I said I got in and killed all of the strippers easily.

"Alli sometimes you need to leave the house." Lasercorn said. I laughed at him. It was awesome to be back.

~A/N~

Sorry it's a little short. But I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for to long and let me know if you like the outfit thing I am doing now. Bye guys!