Chapter 3: Teddy --> well this is just sad

Teddy's POV

It was my turn to introduce myself. I took a shaky step forward not looking at my real parents In the eye.
"M-my name is Teddy, Teddy Lupin".

At this Remus's jaw dropped his eyes were wide.

Sirius laughed "haha! I knew it! I knew it moony! Who's your mother?"

"Tonks" I replied pointing at the pink haired witch who was now squealing with joy and jumped on Remus and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm in my seventh year Gryffindor and am keeper for the team-" I was cut off by Remus saying
"Are you a were - wolf?"

"Nope" I said popping the P.

"Why won't you look at us in the eye?" Said Tonks

"Cause you-you're you don't exist in the future"

There was moment of silence broken by Molly who sobbed loudly and started crying.

"Then that means not all of us make it" said Tonks who came over to me and hugged me tightly. I tried not to cry but tears welled up in my eyes threatening to fall and they did.

"Who else died?" Said Sirius who put a hand on Remus's shoulder.

"Is it okay to tell them?" Said Lucy

"Well we can erase their memories later anyway" replies Molly her sister

"Okay brace yourselves and get ready for the feels" Rose said earning a few confused looks from when she said 'feels'.

Hugo began naming people: "Here we go okay so first Sirius dies later in Harrys fifth year"

Everybody but the time traveller's gasped and Sirius came over to Harry and hugged him while Harry was obviously trying not to cry.

"Who killed me?"

"Bellatrix" almost all the kids said. Sirius and Harrys faces were now red with anger and hatred.

"Next we have Mad-eye Moody, died fighting Voldemort and his followers"
Mad-eye nodded satisfied he died fighting.

"Uncle Fred died in the battle of hogwarts" This got the most reactions.
George stood there stunned of his twins death. Molly cried harder and Arthur comforted her although he also had tears in his eyes. At this everybody but Fred was now crying.

"Well my funeral better be good then" Fred said. This got a few small smiles and laughs from the group.

"Should I continue or...?" Hugo mumbled quietly

"It's fine you can continue" replies Kingsley.

"Um okay so you know about Teddy's parents so there are a few other people who died that are not here and I'm not going to name them all so I'll only say Dumbledore and Snape died and You realize Snape is good in the end so yeah" Hugo says in all one breath.

"How could that slimy git be good?" Muttered Sirius.

"DUMBLEDORE DIED? WHAT? WHAT! HOW IN MERLINS BEARD IS THAT HUMANLY POSSIBLE?!!!" Screamed Tonks hair and eyes now a violent shade of red.

"Were not getting in detail but he died for a reason and you win the battle of hogwarts so it's all okay! Okay?" Said Louis

Future Harrys POV

We came back to the Potter manor only to find a weeping Kreacher and all the kids gone. Of course everybody's reactions were pretty much all the same: Shock, Outrage, Anger and sadness emotions passed through everybodys faces.

"Kreacher what happened?" exclaimed Ginny tears now forming in her eyes and this was a surprise for Harry because she did not usually cry.

"G-gone Mistress now gone!" Kreacher sobbed "vanished in a whirlwind of gold dust only that left behind." He pointed to the middle of the room where two books were on the floor probably one of Rose or Hugo's Dang they inherited their mother's personality. But something else was there a golden-glass hourglass in a sphere that could only mean one thing they traveled back in time. I looked to see the others were processing the same information as me, worried looks on their faces as they stared at the time turner.

I could only manage to say one thing.

"James Sirius Potter you are so dead"

I didnt even have to figure out who the culprit was I just knew.

Dun, Dun DUNNNNN! HE JUST KNEW! Well then lets see in the next chapter how will they communicate with eachother!!!