Chapter 4! Mirror Magic?

Lily's POV

Molly wanted us all to eat and discuss certain things over the table.

"Are the death eaters in Azkaban?"

"Most of them were defeated in battle, some fled the rest are in Azkaban."

"How about Regulus?"

"That's a long story to explain let's just say he did the right thing in the end."

"How about Snape?"

"Same thing with Regulus he did the right thing."

"How are we going to communicate with our parents?" Asked Albus.

Everyone looked at Rose.

"What? I dont know everything I'm not Annabeth!" She protested.

"Who's Annabeth?" Asked Victoire.

"Daughter of Athena, founder of the Athena Parthenos and much, much more." Said not Rose but Dominique.

"Wait you read Percy Jackson?" Asked Rose.

"Well yeah. You didn't know?" Said Dominique.

"No! Finally! I have someone to talk to about the books while everyone here are just a bunch of Trims!" (Trim means Muggle, Mortal, Mundane the Tri stands for 3)

"Were getting off topic so how do we contact them?" Asked Albus.

An idea just popped in my head. I reached inside my pocket and took out a small chain, attached to it was a tiny mirror thick as a coin but wide as a fist.

"We can use the mirror dad gave us!" I said

"Yeah I can't belive we never thought of that!" Said Louis.

I waved my hand in front of the mirror and a few seconds later the faces of our parents showed up. Not long after they saw us Future Ginny screamed:

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

Sorry it's so short but I'm pretty busy so I promise the next chapter will be longer and thank you if you actually read this. =D