chappie 11: The Chase er um Search

Ginnys POV

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream as I was being chased by a dragon. I fired spells as I ran with my wand. The others weren't doing do well either. Harry was on the dragons back casting some spells to get the blood. Nothing was working.

Then Hermione had such a brilliant idea.
The took a sharp rock and threw it at the dragon.

The Dragon roared in pain as blood trickled from its side. Ron conjured a vial out of thin air and filled it with the blood about half way.

Thank merlin that was done but we had one more problem.

The Dragon.

This time i was smarter, I yelled "Accio dragons blood!" And the vial zoomed towards me in rapid speed. I caught it and the dragon started to chase after me. Harry was trying his best to slow it down with spells. It worked a bit.
I headed towards the goblins hideout.
They absolutely loved dragons they would for sure cast some hocus pocus spells and capture it and do whatever they want with it. I didn't even know how I was running so fast probably because I didn't want to die or anything like that.

I could already see the goblins comming out they were doing some weird things alright but they looked pleased to have a dragon comming their way. They waved their hands and the dragon was captured in an instant. Harry had already jumped off and casted some spells so he can land safely on the ground.

Then I looked at the poor guy erm dragon. UGHHHH Why was I so nice. I released Bob yup that's my new name for him and he flew towards me. I was closing my eyes scared to open as he might attack me with dragon balls or iron tails or something.

But he didn't attack. He put his giant nose under my hand as if guesturing to rub it and u did. He vibrated and let out a whiff of steam from his nose.

The others walked beside me and rubbed his nose too. It vibrated again in reply.

"I think he says hello" I say "Bob says hello" I told them and looked up at the sky it was night time and the stars seemed to twinkle more as I said that.

"Bob?" Asked Ron.

"Bob" I confirmed.

We climbed on the dragons back and headed back to the ministry or magic, of course Hermione directed the dragon on where to go.

The others were probably back with the other ingredients...

Sorry it was kinda short but I hope you caught that PJ Heroes of Olympus reference somewhere...anyway see you on Friday for the next update I'm updating every Friday now. BYE MY RANDOMS!