Chapter 7: Another idea

Future Oliver's POV

Great! Daisy is gone too and the last time turner is broken! I turned to Jenny who was still frozen on the spot staring into the empty room eyes wide.

"HOW? Why? How is that possible why did it e-explode!" She wailed

"Probably because its the last time turner the connection was too strong to the past. We can only hope Daisy is okay" Says Kingsley who just walked up beside us with a bunch of Ministry workers.

Jenny was still not satisfied. "Too STRONG? TOO STRONG? YOU KNEW ALL OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN? DAISY COULD BE DEAD BY NOW FOR ALL WE KNOW?" That was when Harry's mirror began glowing again he waved his hand in front of it and there showed the face of a Red haired blue eyed girl Daisy!

"DAISY! Where are you???" She asked urgently

"Here with the Order and the rest of the time travelers eating the wonderful dinner Mrs. Weasley made." In the back round you can hear Molly saying 'Call me Molly dear'

"We'll find another way to get you guys back we promise!" I said hopefully.

"Okay see you later then bye daddy!"

"Bye!" Everyone else siad.

The mirror became blank again and Kingsley turned to face Jenny. "I did not know this would happen Miss Wood but I have another idea" He gestured for us to follow him.

Daisy's POV

I was just finishing dinner until James said something stupid.

"So you tried to come back and rescue me?"

I slammed my fork down on my plate and turned to face him.

"No i did not come back to rescue you nor did i want to be stuck here with you and I would much rather leave you behind and clearly you weren't listening to me when i was explaining the story because your brain is the the size of a peanut and can't process information like normal people do." i finished.

There was an awkward and stunned silence consisting of me glaring at James and him turning into a tomato. Sirius broke the silence by chuckling and nudging Remus.

"Hahahaha! Oh Remy isn't she just like Lily back in the day when we locked them up together in a closet and recorded everything they were saying?!"

Remus gave a light chuckle. "Oh yes just like her feisty and sassy she was!"

There was another awkward silence this time broken by Lily who smirked evilly and kicked James under the table causing him to whimper and glare at her who just shrugged and smiled.

"How about a pillow fight?" asked Lucy who just finished her meal.

"Yeah a pillow fight!" Molly II agreed.

"If its okay with Grandma" Rose said

Molly looked hesitant but she agreed as long as we didn't destroy the place.

We found a big room that wasn't dusty at all so we all brought pillows and made some bases in case people teamed up and finally we were going to begin in:

"10"

The count down started.

"9"

Everyone's hearts were racing.

"8"

Teddy had a glint in his eye.

"7"

Dominique smirked evilly.

"6"

Rose was visualizing battle strategies.

"5"

Albus was grinning.

"4"

Lucy was jumping already.

"3!"

James is staring at me.

"2!!"

James is still staring at me.

"1!!!"

Then it was a full out war.

Heyyy next chappie is gonna be another bonus chappie it will be about the pillow fight and what happens and stuff so bye my randoms!