Daisy is here

This is like a little bonus chappie it's not focusing how they would get back but it's focusing on when Daisy travels back in time and is also stuck with them.

Daisy's POV

Once my dad shut down the mirror he turned to me.
"We need to go to the ministry of magic and see your mum"

"We'll come too" Hermione said the adults nodded their heads in agreement.

"Let's all apparate Daisy hold on tight here we go!" Dad says before he turned on his heel and vanished pulling me along as well.
There was a twisting feeling and I felt like I was gonna throw up.

We arrived in the Ministry and my mum was there waiting with an urgent look on her face.
"Kingsley has given me permission to use the last time Turner we must hurry come here" my mum led us through halls and corners until we reached a janitors closet.

"A janitors closet?" Hermione asked. "What will we be doing in a janitors closet?"

"Honestly 'Mione can't you just wait?" Ron said rather rudely before realizing what he said and muttered a quick apology.

"Ah just like old times eh Ron?" Harry said

My mum opened the door with her wand and a golden key and she led us inside. Apparently it was bigger than it looked.
It was completely dark except for a small table in the center lit by a dim light.
On the table sat the last time Turner.

"Can't anyone just break down the door or say the same thing you did?" Ginny asked.

"It's special magic that only allows a few people to open it including me." Mum replies.

Suddenly the time Turner started violently shaking faster and faster about to explode i have a fear of things exploding without me knowing first. i was frozen on the spot.

Everyone was already outside my dad noticed I was still inside and screamed my name but to me it sounded distant and quiet.

Before my mother could pull me back the time Turner exploded and I was in the range of fire.

Before anyone could recover from the blast I was already gone.

"Which brings me here explaining the story to all of you"
I finished looking at the fascinated stares of the Potter-Weasley children, the adults just looked like they heard the story before.