Chapter 9: FRED! and the twins and LOUIS!

Past Freds POV

I got to stay at the twins room it was a bit small bit enough room for four people. Louis joined us as well. We got to bed and the twins also lent us some PJ'S, we had one extra bed for James that can fit in the corner without blocking the whole doorway with still enough space for all of us.

I couldn't wait for James anymore so I laid down and eventually fell asleep.

I was woken up in the middle of the night by the twin's light snoring. I looked to where James's bed was it wasn't occupied huh that's weird.

I got out of bed and my feet touched the cold creaky floor. I tried to leave as quiet as I can but it was hard when the floor is constantly making noises.
"Where are you goin' mate?"
I jumped and turned around to face the twins and a half asleep Louis all of them staring at me.

"To check on James he's still not here" they followed my gaze to the empty bed.
"Were comming with you we have these" George pointed to a pair of sneakers on the floor. "They're called Sneaky Sneakers they don't make noise when you walk great for pranking! Fred finished.
"We have four pairs they're adjustable too"
"Okay let's go" I said and we searched the house without making a single sound. We reached the room where we had the pillow fight and on the couch were Daisy and James snuggled up and sleeping peacefully.

"Awww Freddie that's adorable!" Past Fred whispered to George who nodded in response.

"Why don't we lock them up in a broom closet and when the adults find them they will be suspicious!" Louis whispered.

"Great idea but how?" I said.

"Hold on let me put a silencing charm" George said and he muttered a spell while waving his wand. Instantly a transparent dome formed around us.

"Okay me and George here have some pranking supplies and we have a painless needle that we can inject into both those lovebirds and they will instantly not feel a thing when we move them it will wear off in ten minutes. " past Fred explained.

"Great! Go get it and me and Louis will find a broom closet I will accio the needles and you can follow the direction!" I said.

Louis and I went searching for an empty Broom closet it wasn't that hard considering Grimmauld place had many rooms.

Two rooms from where Jaisy were sleeping yes I do ship them they are my ultimate OTPOTPOTPOTPOTP! There was a small broom closet big enough for just the two for them. I waited a minute to let Fred and George find the needle before whispering "Accio pranking needle!"

Two small needles zoomed in my direction and I caught one while Louis caught the other.

It took a moment for Fred and George to come back with Jaisy.
"We inserted the needles already mate so we don't have to go back again" George explained. I looked at the needles and saw both were empty.
I nodded and Louis and I led them to the broom closet. When we got there George put another silencing charm while Fred opened the closet. I picked up Daisy Dam! She was light and positioned her into a sitting position in the closet and Louis did the same with James.

Louis snickered "There's a silence charm so when they wake up nobody would hear them or notice people are in there unless they see it move!"

We all got back to bed and fell asleep once more.

James's POV

I woke up with Daisy beside me still asleep she looked cute like that.

I noticed we were not on the couch we were in fact in a broom closet. Just then Daisy woke up she looked around and noticed it too.

She looked at me and said "Why are we in a closet?" I shrugged and replied "I just woke up I have no idea"
The people who put us in here probably didn't notice there was a clock huh, how convenient and cliché right at the time you want to know the time.
It was 4:57 am in about and hour the Order members would start waking up, dad said so well future dad not past dad this si confusing!

Daisy started to yell for help but I stopped her. "Death eaters could've captured us! Stop yelling!"

"I know this is Grimmauld place read this!" She pointed to the side of the closet where it said: Sirius and Andromeda sux they are blood traitors
-Bellatrix Beautiful Black
Friday October 15th 1970 (IDK if the 15th of Friday is actually in 1970)
"Some specific pranksters must of put us here and cast a silencing charm we've been yelling for ages!" Daisy complained.
Eventually we both fell asleep again too tired to yell for help.

Well that was cute! Anyway this is not edited so if I make a mistake deal with it and see you next time when I update! Thank you so much for reading this I have about 1.68 K views! Thank you all!