Chappie 6: Boy Talk with.....Grandma

Heyyyyy i totally forgot about this story so i'm sorrrrrrrrry!

Dominique's POV

Me, Victiore, Rose and Lily were helping Grandma Molly cook while Roxanne, Molly II, and Lucy set up the table. The boys as usual were idiots and went to where Ron and Harry were staying and made an"All boys club no GURLS ALLOWED". such bastards

Grandma was gushing on how beautiful Victiore was and as usual paid me no attention. Lily has learned a few simple cooking spells from future Molly and was doing a pretty good job even better than a first year. We were all content until Molly brought up the question.

"So have any boys caught your eye?"

At this question we all blushed a deep shade of crimson except for Lily who was smirking at Rose who was redder than all of us.

"Rose likes Scorpius" she said rather playfully.

"I do not like him we just study together" Rose retorted.

Both Rose and Scorpius were Ravenclaws so both of them absolutely loved learning. Also they are in the same fandoms so am i but i'm a hufflepuff. Ahhhhh Percy Jackson, Narnia, Parry Hotter...

"Who is he the son of?" asked Molly.

"Draco Malfoy" Victiore replied "But hes not bad anymore hes actually friends with uncle Harry and um sorta frenemies with uncle Ron."

Molly took this quite easier than we thought.

"Thats great to hear! Don't let him get away Rose you never know." Roses face was now the colour of her hair or even the colour of a fire truck yup i know muggle things.

Molly turned back to us. "How about you three? Any young man catch your eye?" I took this the time to blurt it out to the world: "VICTIORE LUUUUUUVS TEDDY!"

"Stop it Dom!"

"Well you were snogging him on platform 9 and three quarters"

"Well were not together, together just..." Victiore trailed off.

"Hmmm Friends with benifits?" I asked.

"Sorta" Victiore admitted.

"Lily doesn't really like anyone right now trust me i would know but on the platform you won't believe how many guys turned to gawk at her I even saw third year Robert Davies stare!" Rose stated.

"Dominique likes Triiiiiisssstan!" Victiore teased.

"Shut up will you?" I mumbled.

"Who is that?" Molly asked while waving her wand to finish up the dish.

"Tristan McAllister, Half-blood, Hufflepuff, sixth year like Domi here, brown hair, blue eyes, freckles quite adorable i might add." Victiore answered.

"Woah have you been stalking him or something?" Lily asked

"Nope I just know" she said elbowing me as she said it.

Little did they know Teddy was about to walk in to ask for something but stopped when he heard his name and listened to the entire conversation.

"DINNER IS READY!" Molly shouted causing Teddy to jump back and run before anyone saw him.

Dinner was enjoyable because we had amazing stories to tell:

"Remember that time when James tried to ask out Daisy during the Quidditch game and ended up falling off his broom and was saved by non other than Daisy herself!"

"Haha very funny Louis"

"You mention this Daisy a lot tell us more about her" Sirius said.

"Well" Fred II started. "James met her in first year and of course he under estimated her cause she was a girl and they both tried out for the chaser position on the team. Theeeennnn when the results came in she made it onto the team in her first year while James didn't! You should've seen his face also her smug smirk when she saw her name on the list. We also found out her last name was wood as in her father national quidditch star OLIVER WOOD!"

"She is also now the team captain" Roxanne added.

We all laughed and James grinned a little.

Then lily's mirror began to glow and we all looked to see the face of non other than Oliver Wood.

"Hey guys umm well Harry should of mentioned me so I guess you all know who i a-" he was cut off from Hugo saying "OLIVER WOOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Well my wife Jenny works in the ministry and she thinks she can help us" in the distance you can hear the faint voices of Daisy and Ginny talking about James.

"W-wait is t-that D-daisy?" James spluttered.

"Oh yeah shes here too do you want to talk to her?" Oliver wiggled his eyebrows at James.

"U-uh no thanks" James mumbled.

We all started laughing after that.

SOOOO? The idea of making the daughter of Oliver Wood James's crush was from another fanfic called "The Chaser and the Keeper" by Failed_and_Forgotten and its really good! I recommend you read it its soooooooo fantastic! So yeah see ya laterz and bye!