Chapter Whatever comes after the last one: Ginny meet Ginny Fred meet George

No ones POV

Ginny jumped back at the sound of her voice coming from the small mirror in Lily's hand. She sounded so much like Molly everybody thought.

"JAMES POTTER YOU ARE SO DEAD!" screams future Ginny again.

"OI! Ginny you sound so much like mum!" shouted Fred.

"Wait is that you Fred?" says future Ginny softly.

"Yeah I know im dead in the future so I better be honored greatly" Fred joked.

Hearing the sound of his twins voice again made future George bolt towards the mirror Ginny was holding, he grabbed the mirror and looked at his brother once again too stunned to move or speak. Fred broke the silence by saying:

"My, my! My brother you have aged!"

"Fred I missed you!!!"

"Of course you do!"

Past George walked up beside Fred and gasped when he saw himself in the mirror.

"MERLINS BEARD I LOOK SO HANDSOME IN THE FUTURE!"

"But im the handsomer twin remember Georgie?" Fred interjected.

"Keep telling yourself that mate"

"We need to focus on how to get the kids back remember?" Harry said.

"Yeesh Harry aged too" Past Fred mumbled.

"So how are we getting them back?" asked Future Hermione.

"Maybe the ministry has an extra time turner they keep in secret" Ron explained.

"Maybe..." Hermione trailed off.

"Look we'll find a way and contact you guys again and Molly I hope you dont mind taking care of them"

"Oh I would love to take care of them and im so proud of you Ginny!" Molly said

Sorry its short. School is making me busy so yeah...Who's the better twin Fred or George? I love them both I can't choose...If u read this part then your awesome and just absolutely magical! If you get what I mean...