Part 3

Adam POV

"See ya guys tomorrow and make sure to not strain your voice tonight!" I said to my team.

My team disperses and a chorus of "good-byes" fill the air. I'm in a better mood than this morning. I stay around and talk to Gwen and Pharrell and thank god I don't see Blake. I then head home in a happy mood and turn on the TV. That's when it all goes down. 

"Blake Shelton, one of the four coaches on The Voice, and one of the two original coaches, was spotted with country superstar Miranda Lambert walking around together." the TV announcer says

I stop mid-bite, not even bothering to turn of the TV as I grabs my computer and looks up to see if it's true.

"Holy shit" I mutter, scrolling though the article about Blake and Miranda "I hope these aren't true"

My phone vibrates and I grab it to see who texted me. I look at it and my heart stops.

"Hey guys so I'm assuming that ya'll saw the news and it's true. Miranda and I are dating. Just wanted to let you know the true so you guys don't have to rely on the news. See ya tomorrow hopefully, Blake"

"No no no"  I mutter "this can't happen"

I run to my room and throws myself onto my bed for the second day in a row and before I can text Blake back, I fall asleep emotionally spent.